♡04

We finished the movie, and I said, "Did you see how good he is at kissing? I wonder who is going to be my first kiss."

The Devil said, "I can kiss better than him; if you want, I can show." He leans close to me, so I push him back.

"Hey, bro, enough. I don't want to lose my first kiss, and I will share it with someone I love." I said. "I guess you didn't have your first kiss, so share it with someone you will love."

"I guess you will have your first kiss with the most ugly guy." Aadi said. I glared at him and said, You don't even know how to kiss, and I promise you will earn a slap if you kiss a girl.

He sticks out his tongue. "Well, let's see. What shall we have for dinner?" he asked. We said pizza at the same time, which we chuckled at. With chocolate lava.

After ordering food, I scrolled through my social media while he leaned his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me. Looking at my phone, he said that "In a few months, our school is going to finish. I will be going to a different college."

I turned my head, looking at him, and said, Yes, you going to BBA, right? "Yes, but will you miss me?" he said.

"Well, not really. I will cry only for 2 minutes, and I will look at other guys freely." I said. He huffed.

"Don't worry; we will meet at home and outside too." I said

"You have to help me with my studies, as exams are coming soon. You remember, right?"

"Of course, I remember. You really use me." He said. "Hehe, not really; you are my teacher too." I said.

(He has been helping me with my studies as my mom kind of requested him.)

He got a notification that the order had arrived, so he went out to get it. I cleaned my bed quickly and switched on the lights. He came in with boxes, which I immediately took and started eating pizza. "Hmm, yum," I said.

He smiled and started eating, too. We finished our dinner, and I rubbed my stomach and said, "Hmm, so full."

He said, "No dessert then, as you are full." No way, I snatched; I have space for dessert. How can you take away my lava? I started eating dessert, and said, "Heaven,". As he was packing away the box, I took a spoonful of chocolate and was about to feed him, but he said no. 

Aadi, at least two spoons, to which he nodded his head, and I fed him. I finished the rest of the dessert.

As it is late, I told him to stay back and sleep here. He said "Hmm," so I called his parents and asked for their permission, and they said "Okay.".

I kept the mattresses on the floor so he could sleep. We chit-chat for a while before going to sleep.

 We chit-chat for a while before going to sleep