♡03

The bell rang. Before leaving for class, I gave Devil a half of kitkat. And I said, Bye, Devil. He was still annoyed about that thing at lunch.

3:15 PM

Our school is finally done. Luckily, I haven't fallen asleep in class. Aadi and his friends were waiting for us as we were going to a nearby cafe. My friends and I have a project to work on, so we planned it in the cafe. Aadi and his friends are coming for casual.

Aadi helped me, Sophie, Rohan, and Meera with our project. Ram helped other of my friends with their projects. We have done our project fast, as Aadi helped, but still, he wasn't talking with me. They all noticed, but didn't say anything. Meera tapped me and said, "Is he still not over that thing?" and I said, "No, but I have an idea where I can melt him."

Ram asked if I wanted something as I was looking at the menu. "Yes, I want cappuccino." When Ram was about to go to order, the devil stood up and said, "I will do. You help them with this project." and went.

"What a nice man; even though he's angry, he went to order for you," said Yoshitha. Yeah, that's right, as said by my friends.

I said "mm" and took out my book, which is Twisted Lies. And he came back and took a seat next to me, watching his phone.

A lady came with a cappuccino and cookies. I smiled and asked if anyone wanted cookies they could take.

I took a cookie, dipped it in coffee, and shoved it in his mouth. I did the same for myself while drinking coffee. The devil tapped on my shoulder and asked for another by showing his eye to Cookie. I smiled and fed him.

Our friends chuckled at how he was behaving. We stayed for another 30 minutes and went back home.

I went to my parents room and spent some time with them. I went to my bedroom, watched my phone for a while, and went to freshen up. Wore pajamas

 Wore pajamas

Around 6.30 p.m., Aadi came to my house. He comes every single day to my home to help me with my studies or for casual. My parents really like him, especially my mom. He brought some snacks with him and came to my room.

I was on my bed watching some reels and chatting with Meera on my phone. I knew he came in, and I said, "Can't you knock on the door while coming?" when he didn't reply. I removed my eyes from the phone, and he was looking at me with an annoyed face.

Oh god, for how long are you going to be angry? and I asked him to sit next to me on the bed, but he didn't. So I stood, sighing, and pulled his hand to my bed and made him sit.

Fine, I shouldn't have called him Lover, and when he didn't reply, how about a hug? I asked.

When he didn't respond or hug me, I just stood angrily and was about to go out of my room. He suddenly hugged me from behind and said softly, "Sorry for being annoyed with you. I didn't like how you said he was your lover or how you sat next to him."