♡02

We reached school; he walked me to my class, and my friends saw us and said hi to Aadi. He just nodded his head and went to his class. Other girls were drooling for him, and I said, "Yuck.".

I went to my friends and asked, Hi girls, what's up?

"Nothing much, same routine, but we are going to have exams soon." Meera said.

Others groan loudly as we soon have exams. Let me introduce my friends.

Meera is the closest friend to me. Sophie, Hansika, Yoshitha, Rohan, Nihal, and Abhi. Hansika once flirted with Aadi, but she gave up as he didn't bother about her and kept his distance from her. She keeps asking me from time to time, How are you his friends when he won't even talk to girls?

I laughed at her and said he's just like that, but he is alright with me as I have been with him for nearly 10 years.

When I joined this school in 6th grade and he was in 8th grade, my friends asked if I was dating Aadi, as they noticed we often met. I said, "No, we aren't. We are just friends." They didn't believe me, so I have explained it to them many times, but they were a little bit convinced when they met our parents. I cleared up other misunderstandings with others too, but we still had rumors about us. When they couldn't believe us, I just gave up explaining.

We chit-chatted for a while until our teacher came. Our classes flew fast, and it was our lunch time, so we went to Mess.

They we met Aadi and his friends. I had two chapatis with curries, and my favorite was sweet. While others had rice with one chapati as it is the rule, I don't eat rice, so I got two chapatis as I don't want to gain weight and fall asleep in class. We walked to our large table, as our total number of people is 12.

Aadi's friends names are Abhiram, Raj, Ram, and Mahesh.

Here comes a flirty man, Abhiram. Hello Beauties, I still get butterflies in my stomach when I meet you girls.

"Oh, shut up, Abhiram. When I see you, you just kill my butterflies.", said Sophie.

We laughed when he pouted and said, How can you be so rude? Abhiram and Sophie are still fighting like children.

I sat with Meera on my left and Aadi on my right.

Aadi gave me chapatis and sweets (bread halwa), which I really like about him. He does this every day. Here, enjoy," Aadi said.

"Thanks, devil," I said. I gave him half a chapatis and one spoon of sweet on his plate.

"Eat at least this," I said, glaring as if he would return again.

"Fine," he huffed and said.

Others were loudly saying, "Ohhh, what a lovely couple."

"Arey, will you shut up and eat?" I said, and Aadi said, "Listen to her, or she will fuse things." I smacked his back and said, "You too."

He said, "Ouch, can't you hit a bit lightly after all? I am your lover."

Our friends said loudly, "Oh my, lover." I glared at Aadi, got up from my place, and sat next to Nihal. I stuck out my tongue and said, "Nihal is my lover."

Meera said, "Seriously, Manas, what about me?" Oh, of course you are my baby, I said.

Aadi glared at me so harshly and was angry at how I behave it. He too stood up, and I thought he was going back to class, but instead he pushed Nihal and sat between us.

"Hey, how rude is that, devil?" I said to Aadi. I looked at Nihal and said, "Don't worry, Nihal; you are my lover." I smiled. This Devil stuffs with chapatis in my mouth to not talk further. Aadi's friends said, "How jealous our friend is that he is angry at her."

"mm he dosesn't gt jeous, jut worrid tat I will leve him" I said while eating (mm, he doesn't get jealous, just worried that I will leave him).

Our friends laughed and gave a knowing look, which I asked for, but they didn't say anything. Finally, our lunch is done.

Ahhh, it is math. God, we have two classes. I and my friends said.

Mahesh wrapped his arm around my neck and said, "Don't worry, your tenth is soon going to finish."

See how understanding Mahesh is—not like you boys.

Aadi's friends said, "Make sure to not fall asleep in class to get scoldings from the math monster." Ram said, "I remember how Manas and Sophie were drooling in class and the teacher picked up a chalk piece and hit on your sleepy heads." Sophie screamed, "What the he..?" Lucky for her, she didn't use Fuck or else.

I and Sophie chased after Ram, as he wouldn't stop mentioning that.

When we couldn't catch him, I said to Raj and Mahesh, "Make sure he gets two slaps." Sophie said, "One hard smack on his head, please."

We girls laugh at how he is in trouble.

The bell rang. Before leaving for class, I gave Devil a half of kitkat. And I said, Bye, Devil. He was still annoyed about that thing at lunch.

 He was still annoyed about that thing at lunch