My New Sister

Story is told from Alexis' perspective (at least for now)

Let's begin~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you think my new sister will be like Lanee?" I asked the girl who helped me with my dress as me, my sisters, and my mother got ready for the carriage to take us to our new house.

"I'm not sure... I have heard even less than you have on her."

Lanee finished the zipper so I returned my hair to behind my shoulders. As she got my shoes I sat down in the chair for her to be able to reach my feet easier. As she finished with my left shoe I heard a voice from the door, "Lady Tremaine awaits Ms. Alexis at the door."

"Charles!" I run up and hug him around his middle as he chuckles softly. "I'm gonna miss you!"

"I will miss you as well, Miss. Now come on, we mustn't keep your mother waiting." Charles placed a hand on my shoulder, intending to lead me, but I had something to do first.

"Wait!" I ducked under his arm and ran to Lanee, tackling her in a hug, "I'm gonna miss you so much!" She hugged me back as she stood me up and followed suit. "Will you remember me?"

"Of course Miss."

"Please call me by just my name, after all this is the last time I'll ever ask you to do so."

"Alright. I will remember you, Alexis."

"Much better." I said smiling as I went back to Charles.

Charles walked me to the carriage, as Mother got tired of waiting at the door. My mother and sisters were already inside and out luggage was already strapped in. 

~~~time skip brought by the lovely Lavenders Blue Dilly Dilly Song~~~

We were close, I could see the house up the road. I didn't pay attention to what my sisters and mother were saying. My gaze was on the astonishing scenery. As we started to approach the pretty house, I saw two people in front of the entrance. A man and a woman. The man, I suppose is my new step-father. The woman, or girl, is very pretty and looks to be just slightly younger than my sisters...or maybe just better looking. She is soooooo pretty!

Our carriage comes to a stop and my sisters get out first. They compliment our new sister but it seems off. I hop out next. "Hi! My name is Alexis! What is yours?"

She smiles brightly and it seems like the sun shines brighter, "I'm Ella."

"You're my new sister! You are very pretty!"

She looked a little shy at that, before she can respond I hurriedly apologize, "Sorry! I didn't mean to make you upset!"

"You didn't, it's just that...that was very sweet of you!" I smile at her as she smiles back. I'm off to a good start with my new sister, I think!

I hear Lucifer and Mother get out of the carriage behind me and see them pass me and my sisters (including my new one!). They walk wordlessly into the house and glance around.

I think I'm gonna like it here. There is a big yard, a wide house space, my family, animals, and so much more! I look up at Ella, lightly tugging her arm for her attention, "Could you show me around? I don't wanna get lost..."

"Of course! The House or the Yards first?"

"Yards! I wanna see the animals!"

"Then yards it shall be." She said with a smile. Ella took my hand and off we went, skipping to the start of the tour. We swung are hands as we went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter done!

Thoughts?

Anything?

anyway,

Remember you are loved!

Signing off for tonight Lovelies!

-SnipsT_42