Chapter 16: Uriah's P.O.V

"Dammit!" I whisper scream.

"What?" Mar asks.

"I wanted a guest bedroom so we could do things."

"I thought you were scared for life after walking in on Zeke and Shauna 'dancing' and Chris and Will."

"That doesn't make me not want to 'dance'"

"You guys know we can hear you?" We hear Caleb say.

"Sorry not sorry!" I say.

"Shut up!" I hear Lynn yell from down a hall.

"NEVER!" I yell back and bolt outputs door.

I hear footsteps behind me. They don't sound heavy enough to be a man's, so it must be Zeke.

"Fvck you, Uriah!" I hear him yell.

"No thanks!"

"Ew! You sicko!"

I keep running until I see a corridor (AN/ isn't that a British word? It seems like no one uses it in America. Oh well) with a closet to hide in. I jump in and shut the door. I turn my head and see a face staring at me. I mentally scream and flip the lights on. I should probably run, but I'm afraid that it'll run after me.

"Just kill me already." I say

"Why would I kill you, Pedrad?" I hear a man's voice say. I open my eyes and see Max staring down at me.

"Sorry. I thought I was in a closet and there was a killer."

"Kind of figured that out."

"Well, sorry I invaded your apartment. I'll be going now."

"I'm not sure if that's the correct way to use the word invaded, Pedrad."

"Well I'm sorry that I'm not Erudite." With that I run back to Zeke's apartment.

"Where the hell were you?!" Marlene screams, "Zeke looked everywhere for you!"

"I accidentally ended up in Max's apartment."

"Just... Go to bed."

"Yes, mother."

"Now!"

"I'm going, you pansycake."

"Uriah!"

"Fine!" I slump over to the air mattress and fall onto it. Then all you hear is what sounds like a giant's fart.

"Who the hell was that?!" I scream.

"It was the air mattress, fatty!"

"I'm not that fat! I did not break the air mattress!"

"YES YOU... Wait," Marlene starts to yell. "Never mind the cap wasn't all the way on."

"SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU! WE WERE ALL TRYING TO SLEEP!" Four yells. Crap. Four's mad.

"You know what Mar? I'm just gonna stay awake all night and watch my back," I say.

"Why?"

"Because Four's passed at me!"

"He's not that mad."

"Sure," I say sarcastically.

"Whatever. I'm gonna try to go to sleep. Good luck staying up, you pansycake."

"I AIN'T NO PANSYCAKE!"

"URIAH!" Four yells.

AN/

Sorry I haven't updated in almost a month. I have a HUGE writers block for all of my stories and I'm working on an update schedule.

I have a new friend that joined and it's someone's birthday!

First, GO FOLLOW Hadiejo! She's my best friend in real life!

And second,

HAAAAPY BIIIRRRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAAAAPY BIIIRRRTHDAY DEAR JORDAN!
HAAAAPY BIIIRRRTHDAY TO YOOOOOUUUUUU!

Happy birthday ChachLovesSports! I know I've told you over email and trivia and on your message board, but I'm saying it again! Happy birthday and I hope you had a good one! We all love you! Sonya says happy birthday too! (If the pic shows up.)

Peace!

Lex