ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝕭𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖗~

a/n: this is a small prequel to the mini fic "permission" that was a collaboration fic with choiceslady . go to her page to check out the full story.

() - smut

Trystan's POV

Trystan's POV

I walk into the photography studio in search of my fiancée. With me just getting into town a few hours ago and I needed to see her. Although she knew I was in town, she didn't know that I was coming up to the studio to see her. When we spoke earlier after I landed she informed me that she had two photo shoots back to back and that she would meet me at her place afterwards. But not being able to be in her presence and not having my arms wrapped around for almost a month was driving me crazy.

Walking towards the back where she usually has her photoshoots setup, I spot her leaning over the computer looking at photos that I assume she's taken today.

"I swear if it isn't the camera you are leaning over it's that laptop."

She turns around with the biggest smile on her face at hearing my voice, my smile matching her exact one. She takes the camera strap from around her neck and runs straight into my arms wrapping her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck. I immediately held her to keep her up from falling.

"Trys! What are you doing here? I told you I would see you after the shoots were done!"

She says while cheesing and unwrapping her legs from around me but keeping her arms in place.

"You did, but you know I couldn't stay away from you any longer, especially with us being in the same city. Tu m'as manqué."

Sevyn bites her bottom lip trying to hide the smile that I clearly see forming on those beautiful lips of hers.

"I've missed you too."

I slide my hands from her hips to her ass pulling her closer to me and laying a kiss on her lips. Just as we are starting to get into the groove of it, a voice from behind Sevyn is heard.

"Sev, could you help me with the-...oh sorry."

Pulling apart I looked up to see who the voice belonged to...Bronwyn Davis Ellis. A certain doctor turned business owner who I just so happen to have a slight crush on. I mean she is gorgeous, who wouldn't? Sevyn turns from my arms giving Bronwyn her attention.

"It's fine, what'd you need help with?"

"Oh um the zipper on this dress. I tried to zip it but I can't bring it up all the way. Can you help me with it please?"

"I gotcha, turn for me."

Bronwyn turns around and not to sound or look like a pervert. But I couldn't help that my eyes immediately traveled down to her ass. The dress was shaping her ass nicely. I watch as Sevyn reaches up and zip the dress on her body. Nothing about the action was sexual at all, but I couldn't lie, seeing them together stirred something inside of me. Something that I was trying to keep hidden.