𝟎𝟏𝟓. 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐣𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

FIRST DATE JITTERS
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter fifteen,
Gilmore Girls — Season One

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter fifteen, Gilmore Girls — Season One

November 6th, 2000

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ LUCY'S POV ]

     TRISTAN KNOCKS ON ADDY'S DOOR THAT EVENING and Addy answers before I even get down the stairs. Damn it.

I'm still pushing my heels on, and hopelessly tying the straps which almost causes me to topple down the stairs. "You aren't..." He's holding a bouquet of white jasmine flowers and he's dressed smartly in a jumper and jeans. I look freaking overdressed...

Addy stands at the door, her arms crossed over her chest as she examines the boy in front of her with beady eyes. She looks him up and down, humming quietly. "Nice to see you Addy."

Addy hums, satisfied with how he's presented himself so far. "Have her home by midnight," Addy insists, going full mom-mode which I find amusing from behind her. "Or I'll hurt you."

"Yes, ma'am," he promises, nodding his head politely as I walk towards the door, a hand sliding up to Addy's shoulder, signalling to her that she doesn't need to continue with the threats.

"Okay, Addy, I'll be back soon." I squeeze her shoulder, moving past her to step out the door, smiling when I come face to face with him.

Addy glares at Tristan until I shut the door behind me, and I chuckle, apologising for Addy's insane behaviour. She likes Tristan but she loves me, and she's very protective of me.  To be honest, I act the same when Addy goes on a date with Nathan despite me being his friend too.

"These are for you," Tristan says, holding the flowers out towards me and I smile widely, taking them from his hands, and instantly lifting them to my nose so I can smell the scent of these gorgeous flowers.

"Thank you," I whisper, stepping down the steps with him beside me. "You look..." I try to find the words. "You look really good."

"And you look beautiful," he replies, and I'm so glad that Addy convinced me to buy this dress. "Blue suits you."

"I feel a little overdressed," I admit.

Tristan shakes his head. "Nonsense, you look unbelievable, I assure you."

My God, he knows what to say.