𝟎𝟑𝟓. 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬

ONE YEAR SHENANIGANS
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter thirty-five,
Gilmore Girls — Season Two

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter thirty-five, Gilmore Girls — Season Two

November 6th, 2001

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ LUCY'S POV ]

TODAY IS MINE AND TRISTAN'S ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY.

     My dad dropped me off after giving me the talk— the talk lasted five minutes, and it was sort of embarrassing, but it needed to be said. Dad then proceeded to tell me repeatedly that if anything happens tonight that I need to be safe. Of course, I'll be safe if anything happens.

     Nothing may come of tonight, or tonight will be the first of many more encounters similar.

     Tristan's parents are away on some business trip, and his sister has her usual dance class tonight and then she'll be going to her grandfather's which means me and Tristan have the entire night to ourselves... It's an exciting yet terrifying thought, especially with how well things have going between us.

     The second he opens the door to greet me, I can sense that there's something wrong. I can feel it from the way he barely kisses me, the way his eyes skim over me but he doesn't say anything, and the way he moves around the house in frustration. I just drop my bag at the door, and I follow after him.

     He's in the kitchen, and I find that he is trying to cook dinner for the two of us. Sweet. However, cooking the dinner doesn't seem like the real problem. "Tristan," I say softly, my hand reaching out to touch his back.

     He looks to me, and in one single second, he leans in and captures my lips in his. I forget that there's something bothering Tristan with the way his lips push and glide across mine.

     His fingers touch my neck, bringing my face closer. He brushes her hair past my ear, giving me literal chills from how delicately his fingers touch my skin. My body finds itself pressed against the counter and I shift as Tristan pushes against my mouth with more force, with more power, and I'm honestly struggling to keep up as he starts to lean me back into the counter.

     Tristan is devouring my mouth, and I try to match his pace. Honestly, I'm starting to think that he's kissing me to avoid talking about his feelings, but the second we stop, I want to know what's going on. But right now, it doesn't seem like we're stopping anytime soon.

     I groan against his mouth as my hands come to take handfuls of his blonde hair all while Tristan presses himself against me on the counter, and his arm comes around my hips to bring me even closer.