3

I follow the man into an underground base. There are six members in total, including him.

"Who's this wimp?" 

A lady with long brown hair says. Her hazel eyes glare into my soul.
...Why am I doing this again?

"He's a man who claims to have known Ivy."

All of the members' heads snap in my direction. I observe their odd uniform. They all have leather pants on and jackets with spikes. All wearing white T-Shirts. Do they not like her or what?

"...We haven't heard that name in a long time. Tell me kid, how do you know her?"

A member says. He scares me a bit because...he has no teeth.

"A year ago before I graduated highschool- she was at my school. We fell in love- well at the time I didn't know she loved me-"

"Hurry up kid. We don't got all day."

"Okay- okay. Basically we ran off from a school shooting and hid out in a cabin. Before we got there she said she had an obsession with me and one morning I found her dead. She gave me a number and the person with that number basically told me to find you guys"

I say and rush it as much as possible. 

I wish I could punch her. I can't just rush stuff like this!!

"Wow. What state?"
A man says.

"What? Florida-"

"Ah, did she live with her aunt there?"

"Um...yeah?"...What are they getting at?

"That's cute. I'll tell you one thing right now kid, she is not who you thought she was."

Yeah I'm finding that out so far you old hag.

"Oh- what do you mean?

"She was the craziest member we had ever recruited. She'd go as far as peeling off victims skin or gouging one's eyes out. Sometimes..she'd keep the remains in jars."

My eyes widen as I take this in. ...who did I fall in love with?
I feel my stomach twist and turn with confusion and disbelief.

"She couldn't ever follow directions properly either. If you asked her to simply shoot a target and hide the body she would refuse to hide it and keep the...disgusting remains left. Sometimes she'd even cut th-"

I gag. "Stop- stop it. I've heard enough."

The members all laugh.

"Anyways, one day she disappeared. All records of her existence, gone. Most articles were confiscated. It was..odd."
The man says.

"I-I don't want to hear anymore....I'll go home now..."

 I take my gun back from the scarred man and leave. I get in my car and drive off. It's dark outside now.

I arrive home and vomit over and over again in my bathroom toilet. My eyes water. 

Who was Ivy really...why...why didn't she tell me? M-Maybe i'm just a wimp like they said...maybe i'm just...not worthy! I start to chuckle and laugh. Silly me...

I flush the toilet and stand up. I turn off the lights before climbing into bed. I let out one last chuckle as I fell asleep...escaping reality.

As I dream...I dream about...

I walk around a witchcraft store. Sage and herbs scattered around, including occult items. I touch one as blood spills and drips down the walls.
"HELLO? WHAT'S HAPPENING?"
I look behind me and see Ivy covered in blood, and on her fingers are sharp bloody nails.
"I love you Henry...just one MoRe HuG?" She hugs me and claws at my back. I scream.