4: You are whole, Emma

THAT SAME NIGHT
Glenn took T-Dog and Emma to the farm. It was futher then the girl had suspected, making her tired on the ride there.

By the time they arrived at the farm, Emma's head was on Glenn's, her eyelids barely open. "So, do we ring the bell?" T-Dog asked, sweat covering his entire body.

"I mean it looks like people live here" Glenn responded.

"Don't be a pussy, knock on the damn door its freezing" Emma muttered.

"Did you close the gate up the road when you drove in?" A girl with short hair asked. Her knees were to her chest as she wore a top with flowers on it, jeans, and cow boy boots.

"Uh, hi. Yes, we closed it" Glenn responded to the young woman. "Did the latch and everything"

"God, your such a dork" Emma mumbled, her shoulder still on Glenn's. Glenn rolled his eyes. "Nice to see you again" He added.

"Look, we came to help. There anything we can do?" T-Dog asked as the woman eyed his bandaged wrist warily. "It's not a bite. I cut myself pretty bad though" T-Dog reassured her.

"We'll have it looked at. I'll tell them you're here" She said before attempting to enter the lit up home before Glenn stopped her. "We have some painkillers and antibiotics. I already gave them some."

"Yeah, that shit works great" Emma mumbled.

The woman grabbed the bottles while speaking, "Come on inside. I'll make you something to eat"

The woman then let the three inside the house, the light making Emma quit leaning on Glenn's shoulder and admire the home.

The first room where everyone was in. They entered to see a blonde woman sitting at a chair near the entrance, Lori and Rick sitting around the bed and an older man sitting on the bed while Carl was on the bed. His shirt removed, a bandage on his skin, his eyelids closed.

"Hey" Glenn spoke, making their presence known.

"Hey" Rick said.

The older man sat up as Glenn wetted his lips before speaking. "Um, we're here, okay?"

"Thank you" Lori told them.

They all drifted out of the room and into the kitchen.

A blonde girl then entered the room. She smiled at the people before her smile faded. "My goodness! That rash looks awful!" The girl sat down next to Emma, grabbing her wrist.

Emma chuckled. "Poison ivy." She informed the girl as the brunette woman made them something to eat.

"What's your name? I'm Beth" Beth said with a soft smile.

"Emma"

"That's a lovely name, Emma. Let me get some cream for your rash. You gotta watch what's out in those woods" Beth said with a snicker before going into another room and coming back with a ointment in her hand.

She took the cap off. "This will be cold. It won't hurt, it'll feel relaxing" Beth said before putting a little bit of cream on it and rubbing it in gently. "Do you know what your name means, Emma?"

"Nope" Emma shook her head.

Beth smiled slightly. "It means whole. So, if anyone, and I mean anyone made you feel little in any sort of form, just know they are wrong. You are whole, Emma. Don't forget that"

Emma smiled slightly at that statement, her cheeks turning pinkish as her stomach felt werid, like when you go down on a swing werid.

She ignored it though. "I'm Maggie, by the way" Maggie said before handing each one of them a ham and cheese sandwich.