𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿:𝟮- 𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲

-------------------------------------------------------

Morning 4:50 am, Suvarnabhumi International Airport.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Airline ***** welcomes you to the city of angels Bangkok. The local time is 4:50 am. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle(s) clear until we are parked at the gate. Thank you for flying with *****."

The airlines speaker spoke out, waking Yujun up from him semi-sleepy state. 

He rubbed his eyes and yawned as he looked out of the window. 

The plane had landed and the sun had not yet rose. 

People would have believed it was midnight as the sky was painted a dark blue from which the stars shone brightly. 

Fuck I'm sleepy and tired, thank god this flight came to an end. 

The passengers eventually exited the plane and collected their bags. 

Yujun went through some safety protocols managed by the airport before finally exiting the large building. 

It was truly a beautiful airport but Yujun was too tired to acknowledge anything. 

He lazily made his way to the taxi section from which he headed towards a hotel he had booked for the night. 

He was done for the day and honestly wanted to get some time to shut his eyes. 

After a painstakingly long drive and security check at the hotel, he arrived to his room for the night and threw his luggage on the floor before falling on the bed, having a good night sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

*RING!RING!*

Yujun's phone rang, causing him to stir on the bed. 

He first turned away from the source of the noise, which didn't seem to stop it. 

He then placed a pillow against his ear but that still didn't completely suppress the noise. 

Finally he pulled his sheet over himself and that finally managed to suppress the sound. 

Yujun was finally going back to sleep when the ringing started again. 

Who the fuck is calling me Yujun thought, cursing the caller for disturbing his sleep. 

He groaned before throwing the sheets off of him along with the pillow, Immediately shutting his eyes due to the daylight from the huge glass window. 

He used one hand to cover his eyes while his other reached out for his phone at the bed stand, He caught his phone and answered the call.

"Hello?"