𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿:𝟱- 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

-------------------------------------------------------

~Time-skip: 1 week later~

Morning 9:00 am, Khemkaeng apartments, Bangkok.

Yujun was getting ready for his job as a Subordinate Spy at PQS. 

A SS is someone who is under a Subordinate Spy Manager. A SSM is one who looks over all the SS in a particular state. There are many SSM who are a part of the Junior Spy Management Team of  PQS. All SSM are assistants to the 5 Chief Spy Managers, North CSM, South CSM, East CSM, West CSM, and Central CSM. These 5 CSM are a part of the Senior Spy Management Team, who come under the Vice-President of the Spy Sector.

Just like how the SSM are in charge of the SS, A CSM are in charge of the Head Spies. And just like them the VP of the Spy Sector is in charge of the Chief Spies, highest ranking spies in PQS.

In a similar way, there is also a Bodyguard Sector,  and an Assassin Sector, who also have their own Vice-President's respectively. These three VP come under the President, who is the personal assistant to the Executive Chief Officer, aka the CEO of PQS.    

A few days ago, Yujun had received an e-mail which stated that he had gotten the job. 

Unsurprisingly, the whole e-mail was encoded using the Qwerty system [A common encoding system which makes use of the Qwerty system present on your keyboard, where A=Q, B=W, C=E......Z=M].

 His aunt had informed him about this practice before-hand, where e-mails would be encoded as a final test to the spies under any company. 

When he had asked her on how she knew such info she would say that its due to her being a big fan of spy movies.

Yujun did find this suspicious but brushed it off for the most part. 

He finally ended up finishing dressing up. His outfit was quite simple, in fact the company had instructed him on dressing up in a black tee paired with some denim jeans and a beanie . 

It was a perfect outfit as he had to be in a disguise. He was going on his first mission. 

He had to first hit the company once to get his spy gear and the mission plan [A mission plan is a document which contains all information related to a particular mission from the suspects to the targets to the objective of the mission and a time limit].

He exited his room and headed to the kitchen, passing by the living room where Yechan was sitting, enjoying a sandwich while scrolling through his phone. Yechan stopped him at his tracks, offering

"Morning Yujun, do you want a sandwich. I bought an extra for you."

'Oh god'  Yujun thought