𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿:𝟰- 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

-------------------------------------------------------

Evening 4:00pm, Khemkaeng apartments, Bangkok.

Yujun finished his interview in PQS. 

'Hopefully I get the job or else I'll be disappointing 22 year old me who taught I was capable to be able to do so~. But with the competition I had, all I can rely on is luck' 

Yujun thought to himself as he left the huge building and reached back to his hotel, where he packed his bags and checked out to go to his apartment. 

It was definitely a long ride as the apartment was near the PQS not to his hotel. 

He was currently sitting in waiting lobby, as he was put on the ice as the old receptionist was checking his id's. 

Eventually the receptionist called out his name, butchering the pronunciation of it in the process. 

Yujun walked up to the front desk and waited for the old lady to say something to him. 

But the old lady just squinted while looking at his stomach. 

"Where are you!!??"

'Huh what is she saying? Can't she see me?'

"Uh I'm here miss"

Yujun said waving his hands in front of the old lady's eyes.  

The lady then looked up and was met with Yujun's face. 

Her troubled wrinkled face turned one into a calm one and her frown was replaced with a sweet smile.

"There you are Yuqun! Forgive me I don't have my glasses my grandson told me he would get them fixed as I broke them yesterday!"

"Its Yujun miss and its fine."

Yujun said with a smile, a genuine one.

"Right thats what I said Yuquan!"

"Yujun not Yuqun."

Yujun corrected once again,

"Yuqun."

The lady said.

"Yu-Jun."

Yujun corrected again, splitting the words so that it would be easy to pronounce.

"Yu-Qun."

The lady muttered again, unable to grasp the Korean pronunciation. 

"You know what, forget it miss."

"Ah ok ok. What was I saying again? Ah right so pay rent every month don't forget ok? This is your room key. and your room is on the second floor."