Chapter Thirty

"Elspet" Breac gasped into her sweet mouth as she pressed him against the door of his chambre; kissing him with fever.

They had met either in the chapel or in his chambres every night since the first one in the chapel. It had been a fortnight since he had first pressed her against that damned window and declared her a fool for not thinking he loved her even in the slightest. He kissed had kissed her till she didn't even have a question about his loyalty to her.

Breac moaned softly as her lips drifted down his strong jaw.

He was beginning to think he created a monster; a vixen.

Though the were promiscuous in their actions. Breac crossed a line at stealing her virtue.

She was his Lady and he wouldn't dare lay with her in wedlock. If he was going to be with her, she was going to be his wife.

"Breac..darling please do something"

Breac's eyes immediately went to his Lady. She was beautiful as always. Most of the hideous bruises that had adorned her face and body were yellowed if not gone completely. Her broken lip had long since knitted together leaving only a small silvery scar. Her back still bandaged every night but the majority of her lashes had transitioned to thick raw pink looking scars.

"Breac your staring" Elspet giggled as she flicked his in the nose.

Breac smirked and swept Elspet up and onto his shoulder, like he had done so many nights before.

Elspet squealed quietly and slapped her lad's plump bottom.

Breac cursed softly before depositing his love onto his bed. He watched as the glint in the dark haired lass's eyes turned from playful to lust filled. Her pupils blew wide leaving only the slightest sliver of lilac. Her cheeks reddened to the color of port wine and her mouth was parted as she panted; her eyes never leaving her lovers.

"Breac"

"Elspet"

Breac placed a knee onto the lush bed as he began to cage his lover in. The look in his eyes was carnal. His dark eyes were like endless pools of lust and desire. His bottom lip reddened from constant gnawing in anticipation and sweat beaded over his brow.

Then suddenly he was kissed her senseless. Elspet didn't even have time to draw in a breath before he descended upon her. Though her lungs were starved of air and began to burn as he kissed her. Her hunger for his passion quickly outweighed the bodily function.

Breac pulled away from his lass leaving her gasped for air and even more delectable than when he began.

Elspet moved to pull him back to her but he danced out of her reach.

She watched curiously as his predatory eyes began to soften into sweet devotion and as she drifted down onto his knees in front of the bed.

"Elspet will ye marry me?"