Chapter Thirty-Two

Elspet crooked an elegant brow.

"Breac..haven't we already been over this?"She spoke her voice laced with anguish.

Breac brushed calloused fingers against her cheek with a weak smile.

"El I wish to become your husband in body and spirit..."

Blush began to creep across Elspet's creamy skin.

"Breac.."

Breac tugged her closer as he wound his arms around her waist. Elspet gasped softly as they tumbled into bed. Violet eyes bore into whiskey brown as they stared upon each other.

"I know I always said I would not lay with you outside of marriage..but Elspet I need a piece of me to be with you as you go to Sioann...I cannot bear the thought of your innocence being ripped away by A man that does not care for you.. I want you to have these memories to cling to while you are in that dark place. That is the only way yee will survive my love."

Whiskey eyes shone with tears as he spoke. Elspet raised a shaking hand to wipe the salty tears from his cheeks as they began to fall.

"Breac..there is only one thing I could want than to have memories and dreams of you to find sanctuary...and that is to have yee make me not only a women but your wife"

Rough lips crashed against Elspet's lips as soon as she finished speaking. She moaned softly as his hard muscled flesh pressed against her soft curves.

"Well in that case darling..yee better prepare.."

Elspet giggled

"Prepare for what?"

Breac grinned like a predator at his beautiful prey.

"Why to become a Macdonnell of course"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Between the raging hearth and the heat of passion Breac felt as if he had fallen into the depths of hell.

But damn was he happy there.

His dark haired angel lay curled into his side with one creamy thigh thrown over his own tanned ones. Her cheek lay pressed against his scarred breast as chocolate curls were strewn across the linens.

She was stunning

In every way

and now..

now she was his.

A/N 

Comment below if yal want a sexy times chapter that I will post seperates as to not mess with the rating of this story.