CHAPTER 3

SINOPHIX was shown around by a Fifth Year, whose name was Maryrose. She was nice, pretty, and very bold- but that just made Sinophix like her all the better- who wouldn't?
But she was still a tiny bit embarrassed from the morning's events.
After all, she only managed to make a seedling. A SEEDLING!
Honestly, she was supposed to do better than that!
Either way, she was not gonna talk about it ANYMORE and it would be forgotten.
It WOULD.
"Hey, Sino-can I call you that?- It's gonna be staff presentation soon, so we should hurry up and- don't touch that!- get our butts to Hall SO LET'S GO," Maryrose tugged on her hand.
Sinophix rolled her eyes but followed the black haired girl to the BIGGEST glasshouse she had ever seen.
"Whoa," was the only thing she could say as Maryrose nodded in satisfaction.
"Whoa, indeed! This is the largest glasshouse in all of Phirsta!"
Before Sinophix could respond, a booming voice resounded all over the transparent structure,
"Welcome to the Hall! I am Makion, your staff maker. All of you First Years will be getting your staffs today, in an ORDERLY manner."
Excited chatter soon spread throughout the glasshouse.
"I will call your names, starting from the Fernleaf Petal."
Oh, Sinophix realized, thats my Petal!
"Lina Bell!"
A girl with pink hair walked to the old man, and he summoned a brown staff.
Makion whispered something to Lina, and her face lighted up with delight.
"Sinophix Malstrone!"
Me!?
She walked slowly, hesitantly, towards Makion.
He gave her a warm smile, and a beautiful white staff with a curve that looked like was meant to have something slotted in...
Like a Malstrone.
She had no idea where she learnt that, and was confused-
That was her last name.