CH-1 BESTIES

Bella's pov

"Hey, B! " , I turned around to see my bestfriend running towards me in her little puffy pink dress.

She hugged me the moment she reached me
"Congrats, girl. You finally graduate from boring high school",she shouted and gave me the present box she held in her hands, " A little gift, " she said smiling brightly.

I opened it immediately and saw a silver high heels, it looks expensive asf. "Eunhee, you don't need to give me gift all damn time, you know ".I said with a frown.

" Every girls should have atleast one majestic heels

" Every girls should have atleast one majestic heels. Anyway, it's not like you can't afford it. I don't understand why you chose to stay simple when you have millions to spend. "she said looking disappointed. " You know it's not my money, it's my uncle's and I'm happy being simple".I said.

She waved me off and said, "You're uncle plan to hold your graduation party, right?

"Yes, i told him i don't want it, but you know how stubborn he is, " I said with a sigh.

"He is right. You only graduate high school once in your life. What's wrong with having a small celebration party", she said flipping her long shiny black hair.

" Where are Hye Young and Hwa young? "I asked.

"Oh yes, they are waiting for us in our usual cafe, let's go".She led me to her car and her chauffeur opened the backseat door for us and we left my school compound

••••••••

Hwa Young's pov

We sat at the cafe waiting for our besties, Bella and Eunhee. "When are you gonna finish your law school? " Hye Young said, fixing her lipstick in her reflection in the mirror.

"Two years left" I simply said, "Damn, very long days to go, " she said putting her lipstick and mirror in her bag, "You are very courageous. Many women would not have patience to study this long " she said looking into my eyes.

"It's my dream since I was a kid and my parents are my biggest inspiration".

" You, your dad and mom you're all lawyers. You're future bf will need to be so perfect"she said and we laughed.

"Yo bitches!" Eunhee yelled loudly as she was running towards us dragging Bella with her.

"Girl, no need to embarass us in public, you know" I said acting embarassed. "Am not afraid of social anxiety. Social anxiety is afraid of me, " she said with a smirk. This girl will never grow up.

"Bb, congrats on your graduation, " Me and Hye young said and hugged her. This girl is the youngest of our friend group, which is why we all treat her like a baby.

"Thanks babes. Don't be late for my graduation party", she said with a bubbly smile. "Of course, your uncle will hold a party as big as royal ball for your achievement again. You are so lucky to have such an uncle. He literally treat you like his own child, " Hye young, said holding Bella's hands.

"I know and I'm really thankful for that. But sometimes he goes over the top in celebrating my achievements. Do you remember the time I got my first prize in painting competition? " She said and we all laughed.

Bella got her first ever prize when she was in middle school. Her uncle, Mr. Jeon was so happy that he got her a sport car,. Bella can't even drive at that moment, so they just keep it in their garage for years. There are many moments when her uncle goes over- the-top for her achievements.

Hye young's phone rang and she answered immediately. "Girls, I have shooting now. I'll be going",she said standing.

This girl have very busy schedule being a model and influencer. Sometimes i feel bad for her. Being too young and having to take care of her younger siblings. Her parents are the shittiest parents I ever know, just using her for her fame and money but that give her strong-will to become this successful. Am sooo proud of her.

••••••••

Eun Hee's pov

I was standing infront of the mirror checking my outfit I bought for B's graduation party when I got a call for my father. "Hello, my dearest. How are
you? ", he asked me. "I'm fine, dad. Tell me you take good care of yourself. Do not neglect your health because of work, okay?" I said softly.

Being a CEO of big company, he did not get much time to take care of himself but he still look after me as I am his only daughter, especially after my mother's death. Eventhough, he got a new wife and a step daughter after 8 years of my mother's death,it's like just the two of us are family.

I don't like them anyway, that gold digger and her daughter. I still can't get use to them despite living with them for 5 years."Don't worry about me. I really take care of myself.Just call you to check in on you".

After we ended our call, my so- called step-sister came to my room and scanned me from head to toe."Don't you think you're too old to be obsessed with pink? So childish"she said sarcastically. "Well, don't you think you're too old to stick your nose in other's business? " I bite back. She looked angry but faked a smile, "Dad said he have a surprise for me after he come home. I wonder what will it be", she grinned.

She always tried to make me jealous like this but it is very clear who my dad love more so i don't give a damn. " Yeah, I hope it'll be enough to satisfy your unlimited ambition ", I said rolling my eyes. " Brat, " she muttered under her breath and went out for my room

••••••••

Hye Young's pov

After I finished my shooting I went to my apartment. I am exhausted. I almost doze off when my phone rang, it's from my mom. I groaned and answered, "Hye Young, when are you gonna send money. We need to pay your siblings' fees and other necessary", she said the moment I picked up. " Mom, I just got my salary, I'll send you tomorrow".
"Okay, daughter. Oh and I saw a nice handbag in online shop, I order it. Just pay for it okay? ", she said excitedly. " Mom, don't you got a new bag just last month? "I said while stretching my neck. " Yes I do but one is not enough. Isn't this why I raise you? To return our love one day like this? ", " You're right, mom. I'll pay it right now ", i said before she start a whole drama again.

I check my emails after my call with my mother. I saw an interesting invitation. I tap on it and it turns out it's a photoshoot in a club called 'KM Club'. The wage is more than i expected but having a photoshoot in a nightclub is not me but I need to do anything for my family, so I called the number and they told me to go tomorrow. By 12 pm, I realized that I have to make ads in instagram for a cosmetic brand. I took a video and smile as much as possible. After that I finally have time to sleep. In my dream, I saw a man that I saw may times but he's face is always blur. Who could it be that I always saw in my dreams?

Hi guys.. This is my first ever story. I apologize for all the grammatical mistakes, strong languages etc. I will try to improve in many ways and will try to update the chapters as fast ad possible. Please follow my Instagram account @_.daddyjeon. _

Saranghaeyooo!!! ❤❤❤