CH-6 HOT

JEONGHAN POV

I sat up from the bed,rubbing my eyes. I ruffled my hair with my fingers,two women were peacefully sleeping besides me.

I got up, wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the bathroom to take cold shower.

I stand infront of the mirror and apply my skincare. This is really important, some men don't even wash their face but look at me. I look like I haven't age for 10 years.

After a last look in the mirror, I slowly walked out from the bathroom.

The women had already disappeared and the bed had been perfectly made. Good.

I took out dark blue polo shirt and black trouser with black loafers in the closet.

I, again stand infront of full body mirror. No one can argue that I'm so hot. No wonder girls were head over heels for me.

I apply my signature cologne and combed my hair in a slicked back.

A knock sounded on my door,before I answer Elena burst inside my room and scrunched her nose.

"Don't always brought hoes to your house" she sat on the couch.

I chuckled, "It's not my fault that they threw themselves at me. Who am I to refuse? "

She let out an annoyed sigh, "You're too old to play around like this. Maybe settle for a marriage? "

"Jungkook also haven't get married" I told her, glitter appeared in her eyes, speaking of her crush.

That's suspicious. Both of them are my best friends, I know about their relationship but I kinda feel bad for Elena. She always hope she would become something more than fuck buddy to him.

"El, listen. I know Jungkook very well, he will never feel the same way abyou. You better stop before you got your heart broken", I said in serious tone.

She scratch the back of her neck, head low. " Maybe he can be changed" the hope I saw in her eyes hurt me.

She's like my sister, we have known each other for many years. I don't want her to get hurt because of her innocent soul, thinking one day Jungkook will accept her heart. That day will never happen.

Before she get emotional like always, I changed the topic. "Do I have any appointment or meeting today? " I asked.

She is mine and Jungkook's Assistant.

"You need to go to the court to take the file in the custody", she said looking at her tablet.

One of our important file was caught by a police.The file contain details about our drugs smuggling. Luckily, the judge is in our pay roll so the file will be released without any objection. This is the power of money.

I don't even bother Jungkook about this. Financial and cyber matters are in my hands, I make sure nothing and no one get in our way using their skills.

"I'll go by myself", I put on my black jacket.

•••••••

I drove to the court in my new bike. The 3rd one of this month. I like collecting bikes, every brand and model just like how I like to smash different women. Most of the old ones had been destroyed because of racing, shoot out etc.

I ride bikes when it's only me. If others gonna come, I usually take my car.

Taking the file was easy as fuck. A small chat with the judge and gave him the prize. Everyone can be bought by money.

I stand in the corridor, looking outside. Few drops of rains hit my face, I need to wait for a bit.

I took out my phone to call Elena when I saw a familiar face.