CH-7 MESS

HYE YOUNG POV

Everything was messed up. The messed up list of today:

1. The job I (thought) got in nightclub turns out to be a Strip club.
2.I met Mingyu again, in the STRIP CLUB.
3.My parents thought my job as a model and blogger is too low, again.

I pressed the icebag against my forehead, breathing in and out. Bella massaged my shoulders and back. I tapped on the tablet on my hands.

My job was postponed tomorrow.

"You should not work so hard. It's not good for your health" she spoke in a concern tone.

I put the tablet down on the table besides the sofa. "It's just because I'm a bit tired. Nothing serious. " I assured her.

She sat down beside me and said, "Okay "  with an assuring smile.

"Are you gonna go to Mina's engagement party? " I asked her. He scrunched her nose.

"Oh, I don't know. Don't like her that much you know" she mumbled.

Yes, all of us didn't like Mina, it's just her behavior and personality didn't match ours. She always tryna get into our group but that did not work.

"She's still Eunhee's siste-"

"Step-sister! " Eunhee  yelled as she stormed inside with lots of shopping bag in her arms.

She collapsed on the seat and put her things on the floor, she took the pillow in her hands and  buried her face and groaned loudly.

"My gosh. What the hell happened? " I asked in worried tone. When Eunhee behaved like this it means something really troublesome yet interesting incident happens.

She look up and spoke"Do you remember that guy I kissed in the party? "

Me and Bella glance each other, "No" we said in unison. She did what?!

She sat up straight, her face become serious, "Okay, lemme tell you-wait where are Jamie and Hwa young" She looked around as she realized.

"Jamie will come soon and Hwa is on a date with her boyfriend"Bella answered her and we all sighed.

" These days, she's always with her boyfriend "Eunhee sounded a bit sad.

" I know right. I mean this is her first time dating and all but still... "I trailed off.

These past few months Hwa Young has been occupied by her boyfriend almost daily. If she's not on a date, she's on a call with him. She had missed most of our group gatherings.

" We should excuse her. Maybe she really needs to get laid"Eunhee joke to lighten us up.

We laughed, agreeing with her. James arrived right then.

"Now continue" Bella said to Eunhee.

"Okay, bro. Don't tell me you kill someone. " James said putting his palm in his chest with fake a gasp.

"Shut up, bish" Eunhee pushed his shoulder and James shrugged off, laughing.

This two really love to tease eachother.

Eunhee explained the things happened in the party. We listened attentively.

She's not the only one who have something to confess about the party. I have too but I don't have the courage now. How will they think of me when I told them? Maybe in a month or 2 later.

"-And then he turned out to be Mina's fiance"

"WHAT?!! " We shouted.

"So did he recognize you? " James, who looked absolutely shocked ,asked.