Chapter 6 | Drama

I woke up to the sound of Draco raging In the bathroom about his hair. "stupid pottah! this will never fucking come out.." I chuckled at his words. I sat up and headed over to my wardrobe and picked out a Long sleeved back top with a grey skirt, I picked up my robe and placed it next to the door so before I leave I could grab it. Once I started brushing my hair I heard draco shout to Mattheo.

"Mattheo!!! get me pansy." - draco demanded. Suddenly coming from Mattheos room right in-between Draco's and mine I heard.

"SHES WITH THEO..." - Once Mattheo had finished screaming at Draco I felt the whole Slytherin Common Room fall into silence. This wasn't good..

I unlocked my door to approach Draco and Mattheo glaring at each other as they both stood in the Door frames of their dorms. Mattheo leaned on the door and spoke softly but with a cold tone of voice. "what? Jealous your girl ain't with you n' is with Theo..." - Mattheo smirked. I then started laughing quietly to myself before Draco spoke up, "why the hell is she with Theo instead of me?" I felt a wash of upset and anger flood over Draco, His eyes were Sharp and it wasn't worth arguing or answering back to him. I looked into Draco's eyes and calmly said

"should I go find her?" Then Mattheo looked at me sharply and looked disgusted and like he already knew his anwer 'no'. I nodded at Mattheo before looking back and Draco who's looking down at his arms and then replys, "yes.. please, thank you y/n" -

I smile at him before walking out of the common room and into the dark empty hall. I then heard some.. giggling and quiet whispering, Bingo! It was Pansy. I followed the noises before I entered a small Classroom (which was empty) All the chairs and tables had been pushed back and in the middle were Theo and Pansy making out. Ew..

Suddenly I felt two pairs of strong arms wrap around me, It was Mattheo. Once I turned I looked at him, "Mattheo! what are you doing here..?" - I looked at him then stepping out of the Class room door so Pansy nor Theo could spot us. Once Mattheo had untangled his arms from me I glared. "I-i wanted to see the scene of the crime. I knew something was going on between them two, What do you except? Theo is my best friend after all I know when somethings up" he chuckled quietly then stepping closer to me as I lean back on the wall, he was infront... *is it getting hot or is it just me..?*

"right, well how do we go up to them.. Be like 'hey can we join?" I joked, I found it funny to play with Mattheo. He smirked at me.. "oohh so a foursome?". My mouth dropped, "NO?" He covered my mouth before Pansy and Theo walked out of the Classroom, They luckily didn't spot us since we were on the right side of the Door frame and they turned and walked on the Left side. Once they'd disappeared Mattheo took my hand and we rushed back to the Slytherin Common Room.

"DRA-co.." I rushed into the common room before my eyes met Dracos and infront of him was Pansy and Theo, Arguing. *shit, bad timing..* I turned to look back at Mattheo, He simply smirked at me before walking straight past Draco and into his Bedroom, Locking the door behind him. Once he walked away Draco and Pansy went back to Arguing.

Pansy- "DRACO YOU TWAT YOU NEVER LOVED ME!!!"

Draco- "WHAT? NEVER LOVED YOU, YOU MEANT EVERYTHING TO ME?"

Theo- "Draco mate, I can fuck her better then you.." Theo piped in.

Draco- "Oh yea, wanna bet?" He'd smirk.

Pansy- OH draco shut up.."

Draco- "Whatever you say Darling, Ill be in my room if you need me." He'd smirk again before Winking at me..

Pansy- "WERE OVER DRAY!" She whined, I couldn't hold back my laugh.. 'oh drayyy..' I mimicked Before Tom walked out laughing. Draco walked over to his Dorm room and before he could shut his door he turned to me and said.

"I bet Y/n could probs scream better then you.." Draco slammed his door and all the attention was left on me. SHIT-