Chapter 8 | the party

After the game everyone went to congratulate the Slytherin boys because we won!! I was walking down the steps over to the boys pushing my way through the crowd. I see Mattheo,Theo and Draco all taking together as I approach them Mattheo's eyes meet mine.Mattheo looks at Draco and Theo then they both walk away leaving me and him alone together "well done on winning the game you did great!" "thank you sweetheart" he smirks a little as my heart races and my cheeks blush "mhm no worries so..how you gonna celebrate your win?" I try to keep a strait face but it was so hard when all he was doing was smirking and he knew it. "Well we was planning having a party in the common room you should come" "oh I'm not sure if that's a good idea for me since y'know what happened last time" I get flash backs of me and Pansy dancing then me waking up with everyone looking at me as i laid down. "I'm sure you will be fine I'll make sure nothing happens to you" he smiles a little bit more friendly "umm I'm still not sure.."
"I'll stay with you the whole time deal?" Was he really gonna stay with me? And why would he waste all his night just to make sure I'm fine when he could be enjoying himself. "You sure?"
"Of course and I'm sure Tom will keep an eye as well cause he doesn't drink much" "alright then deal" he smirks and nods "see you tonight beautiful" he winks and walks away my heart beating out of my chest and my face red as a tomato.

<later that night>

Pansy was currently curling my hair as I was doing my makeup I was wearing a tight black sparkly mini dress as for Pansy she was wearing a leather black skirt with a green tube top and we were both wearing green heals of course for Slytherin. "Im almost finished with your hair it's looking so good girl!!" "Ahh girl thank you,I can't wait for this party!!" I say i finish my makeup by putting my lipstick on "no worries girl you are looking HOT no guy is gonna be able to keep their eyes off of you!" Ah gotta love a compliment from a girl especially when it's a girl as pretty as Pansy "thank you lovely but tonight I don't think Theo is gonna be able to keep his hands off of you" Pansy giggles and puts the curling iron down "ah I know right girl we are just to hot for guys to resist us" "definitely"

With that we walked into the party the sent of alcohol hits our noses I look around the room and see Tom he's looking right at me with a smirk I smile and give a little wave. I feel a little tap on my shoulder and turn to look it's Mattheo
"Hello gorgeous,you made it" my cheeks turn a light shade of pink "hey mattheo you enjoying the party?" I look around to see if Tom is still there he was but his smile was gone just a cold gaze on Mattheo as soon as Tom notices me looking at him he gets up and walks away out of sight.I turn my attention back onto Mattheo. "It's alright, better now you are here" he winks,I feel
My clerks heat up again "ohh, you wanna get drinks?"

"sure!" i smiled as he took my arm and pulled me close to him, We walked through crowd of people and walked over to a large table filled with loads of drinks. Mattheo smiled and poured me some punch.. I smiled and took the cup, put it close to my lips and took a sip. Immidiately spat it out and wiped my lips. Mattheo burst out laughing, while i spoke in disgust.

"what, the fuck, is this?" I looked at Mattheo who's gaze was on me. "Enzo's pathetic punch, Its horrible aint it?" I placed the cup back down on the table and turned to Mattheo with a bottle of .. something. I grabbed it. "OI!" he yelled before i took a sip, It was so cute to see mattheo in a friendly way. "sorry, it just looked so good!" i blushed. Mattheo smiled back "No worries, you have it!" he chuckled before looking around. I felt a warm breathe on my shoulder, i turned to see a much older looking boy. He started leaning close to me, Before i could react Mattheo pushed him away and shouted "Get the fuck away from her."

The way Mattheo shouted at him made me shiver, he was really annoyed at this guy. He seemed overprotective of me? "matt are you okay?" i touched his arm gently, His gaze was still on the older boy, gritting through his teeth he mumbled "i fucking hate marcus." I looked confused and asked, "who is he..?" Mattheo replied getting closer to me "Marcus Flint, year above. Such a dick.." As those words came out of Mattheo's mouth i had an idea, A good one at that..

"well if you hate him soo much why dont we make him jealous?" i look close in mattheo's eyes, before a grin appeard on his face. " im listening princess." he mumbled into my neck, Suddenly he wrapped his arms around me, and pushed me up against the wall. "This okay?" he reasured me, i nodded before whispering. "perfect". Suddenly i felt his smooth warm lips lick my neck, before kissing it. I noticed Marcus gaze over a couple times. I couldnt believe Mattheo fucking Riddle was kissing my neck. He then stopped and whispered into my ear. "alright princess?" He moved his head and looked into my eyes. His lips turned into a smirk and said "damn, what a mark ive made." He chuckled, My eyes went wide. "fuck!" i laughed.