Chapter 7 | quidditch match

It was the day after Draco and Pansy broke up and both had been extremely quiet. Well actually you could her Pansy and Theo in his dorm doing the .. dirtyy! I still couldn't get over what Pansy had done, I mean we are both close with all the boys but i knew she was one of those girls.. (no offence to her) But i guess Draco's gonna have to get use to it since both Theo and Pansy are in our friendship group. 

Today was a stressful day for Draco, Mattheo, Blaise and Enzo. They had their Quidditch match of the the season. Slytherins V Gryffindors, All the boys were preparing themselves- 

"MATTHEO WHERES MY JERSEY??" - shouting draco from his room, I covered my ears with my pillow. These boys needed to shut the fuck up!!! I found it cute how all of them were stressing about it, I've never seen a proper quidditch match before. It sounded VERY important. But according to Pansy it was the best for us girls to see the boys in their Uniforms. 

It was a shame Tom didnt play, all i knew was he found it "boring" and "a worthless sport", But thats just classic tom being 'Classic Tom'. Before long i found all the boys out of the common room and all of them left to go down to the playing field. 

"y/n you ready?" Pansy shouted from her room. 

"coming pans" i replied quickly zipping my Tight black dress and my Cute green Jacket. 

Me and Pansy walked down with loads of the other Slytherins and Gryffindors who were watching. " Harrys gonna get the win, Im telling you!" Mumbled a slim ginger girl, Cleary a big fan of 'pottah' as Draco would say. Pansy started laughing at the Ginger Girl, Then said. 

"Oh shush Weasley, Slytherin's gonna win!" - Pansy smirked at her, Then i realised she said 'Weasley' She must be Fred and Georges younger sister. I felt bad, I liked Fred n' George they were really sweet and funny. I didn't understand what everyones problem was with them or Gryffindors in general. We all sat down in each area for each house. I sat down nervously next to Pansy. I didn't know why i was nervous, I just hoped Slytherins would win but i didn't want to cause any arguments cus we won. I heard from Pansy that Slytherin have cheated the last couple times only because Potter is 'gifted' at Quidditch. 

"omg gurl in 3rd year, Potter literally fell off his broom and Dumbledore saved him. It was so so funny!" Pansy laughed, As i slighty smiled and asked her. 

"wait, This games dangerous?" I asked, questioned. 

Pansy smirked, "you dont wanna know how many people this game has sent to their graves" I felt my stomach drop, I didn't fancy seeing people fall to their deaths. 

"AHH ITS STARTING" - screamed Pansy, Then suddenly the Slytherins flew out on their brooms and began to play, The Golden snitch was released and both teams went flying. 

I spotted Mattheo instantly, He looked so fine in his Uniform. And the way he had one of his veiny arms supporting himself on the broom was something else. I felt my cheeks grow red, I smiled once our eyes met. He winked at me before flying right past the Slytherin Stand.

Me and Pansy screamed and cheered for our team and prayed that at the end of the game, They would have won. 20 mins later.. The score leader shouted

" SLYTHERIN NEED 1 MORE POINT TO WIN, GRYFFINDOR NEED TO UP THEIR GAME" 

I couldn't believe it, Slytherin was winning. I turned to see Theo and Tom slowly walking up squishing through the people. "hey cara mia.." theo wrapped his arms around Pansy and mumbled his face into her neck. Pansy started giggling and hugging him tightly. Suddenly i felt a walm hand on the my shoulder, I turned seeing a Tom. "hello." He said, dry. 

I blushed "oh hey tom! How comes your watching the match?" I asked, looking up at him. His face with no emotion. "wanted to see whats the hype about this ... sport.." he mumbled. 

I laughed, "your brothers amazing, Slytherins winning!" Toms face dropped, He cleary has competition with Mattheo. Tom scoffed and my response. "aw cmon tom, cheer up!" I punched his arm playfully. His eyes started into my soul before smirking playfully. He bent down and whispered into my ear. " i wouldn't play with me doll..." ... 

Riddles Girl- Riddle Brothers x Y/n Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें