Chapter 9 | hangover

(The morning after the party)

"Ughh" I wake up with a banging headache what did I do last night? I think to myself.
I look over at Pansy still sleeping.I wish I was,I lay in my bed till I decided to get up, I walk over to our shared bathroom "gosh look at me.." I look into the mirror my hair all messed up and makeup running down my face.. I undress and walk into the shower. Turning the HOT water on pouring down my body,I wash my hair then get out putting a towel around my body and hair.
Removing any left over makeup,washing it all off I get dressed into my Slytherin robes and put on my tie. Once I did that I put a little makeup on and walked out of the bathroom hearing movement in the bedroom. "Finally you're awake" I say seeing Pansy getting up from her bed slowly holding her head. "Mmm,my head hurts" she says, I chuckle "ye same,you look like a zombie moving like that" I chuckle "ughh!shhh! you're speaking so loud" I chuckle a little "just get ready we are going to get breakfast soon hurry" she groans and walks into the bathroom.
I lay on my bed waiting for her.

Once Pansy was finished getting ready we walked towards the great hall, gosh she takes forever "so do you feel better?" I ask "ye a little still got a banging headache though" "mh same"
We enter the great hall. Walking over to the Slytherin table I see Tom sitting down with everyone,we make eye contact as I smile at him
"Good morning" he says to me "morning" I sit down as Pansy sits next to Theo. "Did you enjoy yourself last night?" Tom asks me. "Ye can't remember much tho, I have a headache and massive hangover in return though" I chuckle
"Yes,you was dancing and drinking a lot."
Oh god. How did he know though, was he keeping his eye on me like Mattheo said he would? "How do you know?was you watching me the whole night?" I ask "darling, everyone was watching you." WHAT! My face goes red.
Oh. My. God. What was I doing. "Oh,was i really wasted then..?" "Yes,Doll you were" "oh I said to myself that I wouldn't,I guess i didn't listen" I look down. "Mh, definitely one party animal." He chuckles. "Mh, where is Mattheo thought?I haven't seen him at all" then I feel someone come behind me whispering something in my ear. "I'm here darling, miss me?" Mattheo. "Oh hey Matty" I see Toms face drop when he sees Mattheo.
"Hello gorgeous, how are you this morning?" He sits next to me,putting his arm around my waist. My face goes red.
"Ye I'm good got a little headache" "ye you was partying VERY hard last night" he smirks
"Why does everyone keep saying that what was I doing?" "Better if you don't remember,darling"
He chuckles. I roll my eyes.
I finish up my food . "I'm gonna get going now see ya" I get up. "Bye sweetheart" Mattheo says.
I nod and wave to Pansy,she smirks and gives a little wave back.