Meeting the Hazbins

(Lucas's POV)

The next morning, when I woke up, I was expecting to still be in Alastra's cabin, but when I opened my eyes I was in a bigger room with a huge bed, a different wall paper, the sunlight that came through the curtains was red, and was that a swamp?! The only thing thing that was the same was that Alastra had her arms wrapped around me, and  I wanted to get up to see where I was, but when I moved Alastra woke up and hugged me even tighter.

Alastra: Good morning, baby~

Max: Good morning, Alastra. (thinking to himself) Wait, did she just call baby? Why would she do that? I'm not a baby. (Speaking out loud) Um, where are we?

Alastra: Well, I had a job I had to get back to, but I didn't want to leave you alone so I brought you with me.

Max: This is your work?

Alastra: It is, welcome to, the Hazbin Hotel.

Max: Okay, but where is it? Why does the sunlight look red. And *sniff, sniff* is that smoke?

Alastra: (hesitantly) Well, darling, the hotel is... in hell.

(Alastra's POV)

He clung to me for dear life, the poor thing. I guess he wasn't ready for it, but I would be a liar if I said I didn't love him being so close to me.

Alastra: It's okay, darling. It's safe here, I wouldn't have brought you here if it were dangerous.

Max: But if you're going to be working all day then why did you bring me? I'm sure my uncle's home by now.

Ugh, right, his uncle, well, he's probably bled out by now. I looked down, and saw him looking up at my with those adorable, innocent eyes.

Alastra: Well... why risk it? You wouldn't want to be all alone, would you?

Lucas: I... guess not...

Alastra: Of course not.

Lucas: But if you have to work then won't I be anyways?

Alastra: Actually, I have a few friends I want you to meet.

I gently lifted Lucas from the bed and carried him in my arms as I made my way through the lavish halls of the Hotel. I felt Lucas tighten his hold on me a little.

Alastra: Awww, sweetie, it's alright. Nothing will hurt you as long as you're with me~

He turned away, and I could tell he was blushing again, so I gently grabbed his chin to make him look at me.

Alastra: It's okay, my dear. You don't have to hide from me~

As we walked, I explained a bit about the hotel and its purpose, trying to ease any lingering fears he might have.

Alastra: This hotel serves as a rehabilitation center for sinners, a place where they can redeem themselves and hopefully find a second chance at life.

Lucas: (curiously) So... everyone here is... bad?

Alastra: Not necessarily, my dear. People end up here for various reasons, but they all have the opportunity to change for the better.

Lucas nodded, seeming to understand. I could tell he was still processing everything, but he seemed intrigued by the idea of redemption.

We reached the lobby where I could see everyone, and then I spotted her, Charlie. She was with her girlfriend at the front desk.

 She was with her girlfriend at the front desk