True Intentions

(Alastra's POV)

After I lead Lucas away, we were in my room for the rest of the day, sitting in the patch of woods that I had set up in my room.

Alastra: So, sweetie, did you enjoy meeting everyone?

Lucas: Yeah, they were nice, mostly. I almost wish I didn't have to go back home.

Okay, this was it, this was perfect. Tell him that he doesn't have to go back, tell him to froget earth, forget his terrible uncle, accept his new home. Just tell him now.

Alastra: Well, darling, if you feel that way, then maybe you don't have to go back.

He actually laughed at that a little.

Lucas: What are you talking about? Of course I do.

Oh, so it wasn't going to be like that, but there was no turning back now. I just had to do it, quick and easy.

Alastra: (firmly) No, you don't.

When he sensed my tone his expression became a lot more wary.

Lucas: Alastra, what are you talking about?

(Lucas's POV)

I looked up at Alastra, and I saw a slightly psychotic look in her eyes.

Alastra: Sweetie, I'm sure you love earth, but can you honestly say it was the best place for you?~

Lucas: Well, no, it was the only place. Alastra, I can't stay here this is a place for demons, not me. I have to go back home.

I saw the look in her eyes increased a little.

Alastra: Baby, listen...

There it was again why does she keep calling me a baby? I may be young and short, but I'm not a baby.

Alastra: A world like that, a place like that. It isn't fit for you, but here not only will you be loved but I think I even found you a new mother~

New mother?! I didn't like were this was going, I thought she was joking, but that look in her eyes said it all.

Lucas: New mother?

Alastra: That's why you're not going back there (hugs Lucas to her chest) I'm keeping you, as my son, my little fawn, my baby~

I started trying to squirm out of her grip.

Lucas: Alastra, stop, please. Y-you're scaring me.

She leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

Alastra: Darling, please, you don't have to be scared of mommy~

I started to squirm a bit harder, but she didn't let go. She just let me keep struggling until I was exhausted.

(Alastra's POV)

I felt so bad for him, my poor baby. I thought he might take the news hard, but I knew that, as his mother I had to be there for him.

Alastra: Darling, stop this. I'm not budging. I love you, and I'm sorry if this is hard, but you're MINE now.

He kept struggling, and even started crying, so I just shut my eyes so I wouldn't see it. Eventually, he stopped struggling against my hold, and I looked to see him exhausted.

Lucas: (tearful) Alastra... w-why...

I just turned him towards my chest and waited until he was done crying.

Alastra: That's it, just let it out~

When I pulled back to look at him he was still sniffling so I cupped his face in my hands to make him look at me.