Fallen (Danny Phantom EXE)

The ungodly screams made the guys go running. Turning the building, they stopped at the hellish sight. Two red skinned demons had ahold of an angel by the wings. The war between Heaven and Hell had spilled onto the Earth realm so was not an uncommon sight. What pissed Danny off what it was a two on one fight.

Grabbing a dropped sword, Danny swung, cutting one of the demon's arms completely off. It roared, trying to knock Danny out of the way. He ducked in time, thrusting the blade into its unprotected chest. Arny had grabbed an ax and burying it in the back of the other demon. The demons let the angel go who tried to crawl away, crying out in pain.

The demons' bodies sizzled on the pavement before combusting into fires, going back to Hell as lowest rank for being killed by human's hands. Danny went to the angel who covered his face, fearing the worst.

"It's okay. We won't hurt you." Danny spoke softly. The angel lowered his arms, seeing that the demons were gone. He tried to sit up but screamed out painfully. Danny gently wrapped his arm around the angel's shoulders and lifted him in a sitting position.

"Oh fuck. Danny, his wings." Arny uttered, kneeling to the pavement. The angel's wings were broken off from his back, only skin with connected them to his body.

"I will never go home." The angel whispered, seeking comforted on Danny's shoulder. Danny gave it to him, holding the angel close while stroking his light brown curls. Arny used his knife to cut the skin, freeing him from the dead weight of the wings.

"We will take care of you. I will take care of you." Danny whispered, hooking his arm under the angel's legs. Danny carried him, holding the angel close while Arny carried the wings.

Adrian was a surveillance angel, the lowest of the ranks. His duty was to scout and report demons in the area. He carried no weapon and only wore a simple tunic. The demons had been waiting on a building roof to ambush him. Since he was of lowly rank, no one would think to look for him. Adrian was truly alone.

Yet, he wasn't. Danny had taken Adrian into his home. There, he was nursed back to health by Danny and his family. His back healed with scars where his wings were. His wings were kept safe in hopes of one day finding a way to reattached them so he could go home. Danny promised Adrian that he would never stop looking for a way to get him home. Adrian believed him.

One year later...

"Danny, I got you a plate." Adrian called out, walking into Danny's room. Danny was working on a video when Adrian set the plate down on the table. "You need to eat. Caffeine is not a food group." Adrian stated, kissing Danny on the top of his head.

"If you consume enough." Danny replied while looking up at Adrian with his smile. Adrian rolled his blue eyes at him. If Danny drank anymore caffeine, he could probably shift into another plane of existence.

"Eat, fucker." Adrian ordered playfully at Danny. Since his time on earth, his language had gotten more colorful while his style become darker tone. Black pants with a simple black t-shirt with a dark flannel overshirt. Adrian let his hair grow, keeping it in a ponytail. His angelic features were not as prominent and he kind of like that. He hated to be remained of what he was.

"Fine, you ass." Danny replied, starting to eat. "Did you eat already?" Danny looked at him. Adrian looked at the ceiling. Danny rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. Adrian got up and returned with his own plate.

"I like it when we eat together." Adrian commented quietly.

"You could have just said that. After a year, you should know me well enough." Danny mused, starting on his dinner. Adrian was a great cook and Danny tried anything that he came up with. Just one dish made them both agreed to takeout.