Danana: MCD

Huming, the cupcakes have almost finished. Sitting at the small wooden table, the scent of the finishing cupcakes filled the morning air, Nana sat sewing up the final limb of the doll. The thread pulled through for the last time, and the little doll being completed. The light brown of the fabric sat straggly over the table as Nana smiled.
She stood to take a cloth off of a chair and open the oven. Pulling out the tray and setting it down gently onto the counter.
"Nana," Dante smiled as Nana turned to him, smiling.
Walking towards her in his nightwear, he wraps his arms around her gently.
"Dante, what's this for?" She laughs, reaching her hand back to touch his face.
"Nothin', I just wanna spend time with you before Nekoette wakes up," He smiles, leaning against her.
Nana smiles before exhaling, returning to the tray of cupcakes, reaching for the icing mix, to stir it again. The fluffy icing sucking around the wisk as she drags it through.
Nana gently places it down, laying a cloth over the bowl, before reaching her hands to Dantes around her waist.
"How'd you sleep? I know Nekoette was a bit of a hassle last night," Nana smiles.
"Hm.. not very well," Dante grumbles, Nana smiles, leaning into him.
"Well, you can go back to bed if you want," She offers.
Dante squeezes her, "No, I feel bad.." He says, nuzzling against her neck.
Nana chuckles as blush gently covers her cheeks.
"Alright then, Hon," She says, turning to face him.
Dante lifts up his head to look down at her, lightly placing his hands on her hips. Nana runs her hands up his arms and over his chest. Dante shivers slightly as she moves her hands to his face, cupping his cheeks. She presses her lips to his softly, leaning into him.
Dante runs his hands up her back, over her corset, to reach the back of her neck. They pull away from each other after a moment, Dante smiling with blush painted across his tanner cheeks. Nana smiles, tilting her head to kiss him again.

However, a little lightly blue haired girl comes down the stairs. Her pink knee-length tunic - loosely around her - and her white little tail swaying in curiosity at her parents. Her ear twitches as she blinks, slightly shuffleing her little feet inwards on the cold stone floor.
"Nekoette, honny!" Nana smiles, letting go of her husband and walking towards her. Scooping her up into her arms, and sitting her on her hip, Nana turns to Dante again.
Dante reaches a hand out to his daughter, rubbing a thumb over her little cheek. Her big round eyes staring up at him,
"Ah!" She babbles, reaching out to her father.
Dante chuckles, picking her up under her arms, "Hey, Sweetie," He smiles.
Nana smiles at the scene of her little family she has forged here in Pheonix Drop. Though her mind wandering back to the war fought on these streets, and how Lady Aphmau had disappeared those years ago. Along with her very close friends of Dante and the rest of the village. The village is still quiet now, most left after the Pheonix alliance collapsed, and all aid to Pheonix Drop stopped. Nana did indeed miss them all oh so much.
Her grief not helped was not helped by Zoeys' constant attempt at grasping to get them all back. Having this theory that they all weren't dead, just stuck in.. another place. No one paid her any mind and just held it up to her, grieving the loss of her friend and Levins' and Malachis' mother.
Come to think of it, Zoey had been gone for a month or so now. The last we saw of her was when she ran off again to that blasted spot where she thinks they all entered that 'other place'.
As Nana thinks, a loud pang of energy erupts in Nanas ears, and Nekoette holds her nose harshly as she squeaks. Nana holds a hand over her daughters head to soothe her. Dante looks to her, confused.
"Hon," She says quickly, as she kisses Dante, "I think- I think Zoey was right.."

~
Danana guys, omg!! Hope you like it!!
(711 words)