Realm Breaker and me.

The warmth of my bed was quickly gone as I woke from sleep to jabbing of the cold wind over my front. The whipping of my sleep shirt and Aaron's hoodie. I open my eyes to nothing beneath me, only the domeing ground and sky around me. I blink, disoriented and see the realm breaker falling a few feet in front of me. I try and intake a panicked breath. Shuffleing my arms frantically to move, I grasp my fingers over the textured orb that is the relic.
I wrap my body around it, bringing my legs to my chest. I squeeze my eyes shut, my hair hitting me in the face messily.

I hit the floor with a thud. Not before I fell through tree canopy. I groan, bracing my arms over the ground, I push myself up. My vision blurs slightly in pulsing waves.

Trees and grass sway in the beaming sunlight as bees and pollen float over the air. Then, there in the sun was the realm breaker, winking in the light.
Aphmau squints one eye from the sun, her palms cut alongside the skin of her forearms underneath the ripped hoodie. She sighs, rolling over onto her back, her black hair over the grass. The shadows swelling as they move back and forth over her face.
Then. A flicker of white light. Aphmau slowly turns over. Then again. A bright white light coming from the realm breaker. Aphmau blinks. Then, the light grows, swelling up until it swallows the surroundings of Aphmaus vision in a piercing white.
After a moment, though the light dims, and Aphmaus watery eyes open again. There lays a man. Scrawny and tall, his skin tanned, and his hair dark. The man's chest was bare and scarred. Long pink fleshy scars run down the length of his body. The only thing stopping his body from full being indeacent was the old and tattered trousers, all bunched up about his ankles.
Aphmau scrambles to her feet, and - despite her own injuries - hurriedly walks towards the man. His breath was slow and quiet, but there.
The man's face scrunches and tenses before opening his eyes. His moves his head towards Aphmau, who is now sat by him.
"Hello.." She says.
The man blinks his dark eyes to her, she smiles.
"You know," She says, "You look an awful lot like my fiancé," She says with a huffed chuckle.
The man smiles, "Should that be a compliment or an insult?"
Aphmau smiles, "I suppose so,"
The man's voice is deeper than Aaron's, though oddly sharing a similar face to him. Aphmau then looks over the man, inspecting his scars and scrawny frame.
"I'm Aphmau," She smiles, pushing her sleeves up her arms.
The man breathes, "Nice to meet you," He smiles, "I don't have the luxury," He jokes.
"Of a name?" Aphmau laughs and raises a brow. "Well, I guess you'd be Realm Breaker. That was the name of the relic you happened to.. appear out.. of, anyway," She awkwardly smiles to him.
The man nods his head, "Well, Realm Breaker it is, Aphmau,"
"Now," She says, "Where are we?"

~
HEYY :P I will make a part two later, with the others (since this is my own idea of what mystreet season 7)
Thank you sm for reading!!🩷🩷
(556 words)