Garrence: MCD

(Sorry, most of these will be garrence, I js love them too much!!)
~

Sun shining brightly over the room, the window overlooking Pheonix Drop's bay. The window pain being grassed gently by grass waving in the wind, as the trees silhouettes swell and dance over Laurences face. The suns warm being the only thing he can infere in the room.
   His eyes closed, with his hands in his lap. From what he could tell, evening was setting in, the warmth diming.
    The door opens, "Hi-ya, Laurence!" Zoey says cheerily, barging in with a bumbling Levin following.
    Laurence lowers his head and smiles,
"Hello, to you too, Zoey." He says.
    "Ah-ha!" Levin babbles with his chubby arms up in the air.
    "Hey, Levin.." He says softly. "How are you, Zoey?" He asks.
Zoey smiles, bringing a handful of bandages and herbs. "Lovly, thank you, Laurence." She says. "Has Sir Garroth been to see you today?" She asks, "Or perhaps Lady Aphmau?" She inquires with a smirk.
Laurence could sence her tone of voice and huffs a laugh. "No, they haven't," He says.
Zoey smiles, bringing her hand to Laurences arm, undoing the previous wraps and replacing them.
    "These are healing up nicely," She says.
    "I'd like to hope so, since;" Laurence waves a hand in front of his face. Zoey chuckles.
Levin bumbles over, smiling to Laurence, jumping to try and get his attention. Zoey smiles, "Levin, hon, why don't you go find your mummy?" She offers to the boy.
He pouts before walking out the door and giggling at the prospect of seeing his mother.
Zoey shakes her head. "Well, Laurence, you're all patched up!" She says, placing her hands on her hips. "Why don't we get you to sleep?" She smiles.
    "Actin' like I'm a child, hey?" He chuckles, standing slowly.
Zoey rolls her eyes.
    "C'mon," She says, holding his arm to guide him.

Later, the evening seems to wain a bit more, as Laurence pushes himself up on the bed. Blinking, he turns his head around the room to see if he can see anything, even if it was just as simple at the light shining off a candle. Then. The door opens.
Someone leans against the doorframe. They sigh and cross their arms.
    "Hey, Laurence.." They say.
Laurence tilts his head, "Garroth?" He calls out, his voice oddly shaky.
    "Mhm, it's me, don't worry," He says, a smile in his voice as he walks towards Laurence and sitting down on the chair close by the bed. Proping his leg up on his knee.
    "Where– where are you?" Laurence asks, reaching his hand out. Garroth smiles gently.
    "Here, right next to you," He says, gently taking Laurences tanned hands. "Don't worry," He says.
Laurence seemingly relaxes at Garroths touch. Squeezing his hand, he says;
    "Garroth, I'm scared.." He says softly.
Garroth breathes, "Hm.." He hums in comfort, rubbing his thumb over Laurences knuckles.
    "How's Aphmau?" He asks, Garroth smiles.
    "She's alright," He says. "Nothing to worry about, 'rence." Garroth chuckles.
Laurence smiles, "That's good to know.." He says softly.

~
Sorry if it's short 🙏 I've js had this scene in my head for a good couple months and I need it out
(538 words)