The U.A Sports Festival Finale!

As another break was conducted while Yagi had listened to the result for the Final 4.

"Alright everyone we are back from break and now into the Final 4! We have an interesting lineup this year!

Eraserhead! Why don't we talk about our competitors! Since you are the teacher of every one of them." Present Mic asked.

Eraserhead began to speak. "They all made it this far in their own merits, with different talents. First there is Bakugou Katsuki, he is strong and driven, as evidenced by his student pledge and two second place wins. Despite his temper, he possesses an analytical mind when he built his team in the second event; Kirishima Eijirou as his front horse to provide stability and a buffer for his explosions, Sero Hanta as his anchor and guide, and Ashido Mina for movement and support. And he made powerhouse moves against his opponents."

"Right! Then there is Todoroki Shōto. A level-headed player and despite getting close, he has climbed his way to the Final 4 with his monstrous ice abilities!" Present Mic announced.

"Then there is Kirishima Eijirou, he was able to launch himself into first place then teaming up with Bakugou for the Calvary Battle. And he has made an excellent display of strength as well.

However, I suppose the last thing he expected was Midoriya Izumi!"

"Midoriya Izumi, was a prodigy student of the exclusive CLAMP Academy and although she graduated from there, she decided to learn heroics here."

"That's right! And from what we've seem from her quirk, she's the real deal! Midoriya Izumi is a formidable young lady with her spontaneity and careful planning. She not only tied with Kirishima for first in the Obsticle Course but she also took first place in the Calvary Battle under her opponents' noses! How can we classify these students?"

"In order: Tsundere, Kuudere, Class Clown, and Studious Deredere. But only one can stand at the top." Aizawa said.
---------------

Izumi had time before her match against Bakugou but she planned to fool around him.

She was currently talking with some of her CLAMP alumni.

"So you planned anything with the walking bomb?" Mint of the Tokyo Mew Mews asked.

"Certainly. I want to impress the audience but I'll be having some of my best cards help me against him. I'm sure he won't be ready." Izumi smiled.

"Go give him heck dearie!" Honey said.

-------------
Although Kirishima's duel seemed to be confusing, as he and Todoroki were discussing about the fire part of his Quirk, it seems that he managed to get through to the dual haired boy.

Although the latter did end up losing, Izumi can't help but notice that Todoroki's soul seems to have lifted.

But now, it was time for her match with Bakugou.
-------

At the arena, Izumi walked with a charming grace.

Now, let’s give our attention to the field, as our first two competitors are about to fight for the right to continue!

“On the left; Don't be fooled by her cute face! While a mix of beauty and brains, she's a lean, green, fighting machine that can outwit ya in any game of cards! It’s our very own Master of Cards: Midoriya Izumi!”

The camera switched to showing Midoriya walking out of the tunnel that led to the waiting rooms. She was waving to the cheering crown, a bright smile on her face as Kero and Suppi floated around her.

“On the right; He’s got brains, brawn, and determination to spare! He’s bringing the pain today, our very own Demolition Expert: Bakugou Katsuki!”