Click here to view the strategy 10.43

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.43

"Hold it, be good." Rong Yichen rubbed his head, but then pushed it forward.

Mo Zhiyang came out right after he woke up, "Oh~" he could only hold it with his hands and then serve him carefully.

After swallowing everything, Mo Zhiyang wiped his mouth, "Humph!" Little White Lotus got angry.

Rong Yichen still wanted to say a few words of comfort when someone knocked on the door. After pulling up his clothes, he said, "Come in."

"Mr. Rong." Xiao Xu opened the door and came in, carrying two cups of coffee and a strawberry mille-feuille. "The coffee is ground."

After putting it down, he left and thoughtfully closed the door.

Eating the layer cake, Mo Zhiyang watched him sitting next to him, glancing at his screen from time to time, yawning and feeling bored.

"If you're sleepy, why don't you go to sleep again?" Rong Yichen sipped his coffee and turned to look at him.

Sleep again? If he sleep again, he will have to sleep with him!

Mo Zhiyang shook his head, "No, I'm fine." He held his fork in his mouth and watched him type.

Unable to hold back, Rong Yichen kissed him on the corner of the mouth and tasted the fragrance of strawberry, "Yang Yang is very sweet."

Blushing and glaring at him, Mo Zhiyang lowered his head. This guy seemed to be talking more and more sweetly. Why was that? Could it be that some new attributes were developed last time? It's inexplicable.

Rong Yichen took this matter to heart. Zhou Han and Fang Juan had to get out first, otherwise they would be a disaster if they joined forces with Li You.

Let Xiao Xu make the arrangements. Fortunately, Zhou Han signed a five-year contract. It will be no problem to just hide it in the past five years. It is easy to handle.

As for this family member, it is not a contract signed with the company, but there are ways to force him to leave the country, and the worst is to put pressure on the TV station.

Fang Juan didn't know that he had been betrayed by his ally, and foolishly thought that nothing had happened. It wasn't until he received the TV station's application to terminate the contract that he realized that the man named Zhou was a two-faced guy.

After using him, he throws it away casually. Rong Yichen is very powerful in the country and can easily make it difficult for the Fang family to survive in the country.

In addition, Fang Juan and Zhou Han are allies. Lin Shaoqing didn't want to care about him after what Zhou Han did to Guozi some time ago, and simply refused his request for help. Fang Juan, who originally wanted to return to China for development, was forced to go abroad. Anyway, there was no place in the country.

Zhou Han was hidden in the snow, and Fang's family members were sent abroad. The most angry person was Gu Qianzhou. He begged the general manager to give Zhou Han so many resources and connections, but he ended up encountering this kind of thing.

Moreover, the general manager has not contacted him again recently, which shows that this line has been dug up by Rong Yichen and cannot be used again.

He was so angry that he went out to the bar to drink in the middle of the night to see if he could have some fun.

"Damn it!" After a bottle of beer, Gu Qianzhou's appearance was very good. Even in the bar, many people came over and wanted to strike up a conversation. However, it seemed that the beauty was not in a good mood, and no one came to make him unhappy. It can only be viewed from a distance but not played with.