Chapter 1: Only a monster shall Remain

3rd P.o.V:

(7 Years later) Bemular: current age 13

Deep within the dark mines of the Schnee Dust Company, the many Faunus deep with the mine were seen continuing to mine out the precious unrefined dust crystals. The sound chains of the shackles kinking away as they walk around along with the Banging along the walls of the cavern as many of them were coughing heavily from the lack of fresh air. All the way the humans around continue to watch them making sure they keep working. For if they do not obey.... they were 'Motivated' by their human captors and if they do not listen. They were executed on the spot.

However, a old tired male chameleon faunus couple harvesting away at nearby Rock Dust deposit when it was when the male soon plunged his pickaxe into the rock, underneath was softer than most. He quickly pulled out his tool and as he does the wall nearby began to colllapse revealing a hidden chamber underneath shocking the two. The nearby humans quickly notice the two's discovery and walked over to them.

Guard: *at the Faunus, nudging the man to go and investigate* "Well?! Go on that go inside and check*

Man: *spoke up fearful* "B-but what if-?" *He is immediately zapped by the shock collar around his neck causing him to shout in pain and fall over dropping his pickaxe right in front of the cave.

Guard #2: "Did you hear him you damn freak? He said go check inside!" *The man's wife kneel down to her husband to make sure he's alright. However, she immediately was pulled away from her husband by two other guard who then proceeded to beat down on the man.

The camera begins to pan away towards the mysterious chamber. As the camera goes more deeper and deeper in the cavern the woman crying and begging could be heard echoing thru out the hallow chamber. There, laying down on the wall of the room was a massive Cocoon, which soon began to stir. The pupa continued to stir as cracks began to form around the shell and inside a pair of monster like red eyes began to awaken.

Bemular P.o.V:

As my vision began to return.. I begin to recollect everything that had happened. After my years of torture from the angel and my descent from heaven. I had found myself been reborn as a slave child being tortured and treated like a slave from my human oppressor, to mine up a precious resource called dust. I remember having not eaten in so long and.. yes I remember. I was hungry that I had decided to try satisfying my hunger by eating the crystals. They were so ....delicious that I couldn't control myself belly full of many varieties of dust crystal.. to silence my stomach. I was so full that I had passed out.

I got up from the ground rising back up to my feet I could hear the sound of a woman's screaming outside.

Woman: *V.O* "STOP PLEASE HE'S HAD ENOUGH?!" Her voice....

*Flashback*

Mom: *Opening the front door with bag of Groceries with a smile on her face the moment she she's me* "There's my little angel!" *Puts down the groceries before kneeling down and holds out her arms* "Come give momma a hug!"

*Flashback ends*

(Begin the Music)

Tears began to run down my face as I remembered my past life.... Mom.. Oh mom... how I wish to be with you.... However, my sorrow slowly began to turn to anger as I bared my teeth out enrage by the laughter of the woman's tormentors... I shall make them pay..... I WILL MAKE THEM ALL PAY FOR TAKING ME AWAY FROM MY MOTHER!!