Chapter 2: Monster and Player Cross path

3rd P.o.V:

3 years later: Bemular: age 16 

As night fell upon the Emerald Forest several grimm were seen moving around hunting for the unsuspecting pray. A large Ursa Major was seen making its way thru the forest when it stopped catching a low but loud boom sound began to echo thru the forest slowly approaching it. The massive black bear began to snarl menacingly before stopping as a large foot stomps down in front of the beast. The camera slowly begin to pan upward slowly revealing a much more older and way more taller, Bemular in a old ragged cloak staring towards the grimm with a emotionless cold gaze. His body and ragged clothes covered in dirt and grim. 

The two locked eyes for a moment before the Ursa lets out an audible growl before turning and walking away before disappearing into the shadows, as Bemular continues to stare. The teen then turn its gaze and continue his way thru the forest soon coming across an abandoned circlular ruin like structure. He continues to stare at the building before slowly entering inside. There he spots a large room with a pedestal in the center of it all with a large black and gold of chess Pieces right on top. Curious Bemular cautiously approached the pedestal before picking up all of them and places them in a small sachel.

The scene cuts to moments later as Bemular had started a small camp fire cooking up a large hunk of venison meat on a stick. He then picked up his cooked meat and began to taking a large of the juicy cooked meat. Tho a bit bland the meat was still incredibly tender and juicy enough for him to continue eating it. The faunus looks over to his large dusty old backpack and pulls out another small bag filled with unrefined dust crystal. With a loud crunch, bit down a water dust crystal and began to chew down before swallow rehydrating his throat and causes his blue part of his body to glow a bit.

Eventually after cleaning up his meal, the lonely giant faunus looked up towards the shattered moon. As he does he began to see multiple flash backs of that caused him to be secluded from the world. He began to remember the many small village he tried to enter only for the people both faunus and Human to drive him away fueling his hate and anger of this world. For all they saw wasn't the once gentle soul of a boy.. But now a body of a monster... Bemular reached out towards the moon before lowering his hand and letting out a sigh before laying down on his belly in the darkest corner of the building and curling his tail up using his cloak as a blanket for any semblance of warmth. Tears began to run down his face as he began to drift to sleep.

The next morning:

The scene opens to a group of boys were seen all running their way towards the abandoned ruins.

Green mohawk: "Heh well that was so easy."

Stupid Ass munching Armor bastard: "Of course, now go on and get the chess piece and head back." *the three run off as they do the armor idiot is left to his own thoughts* 'Tch of course it was so easy, father practically paid Ozpin for me and my follower get to such a prestigious school. It's just proof that power and status is truly everything.' *He then notice his followers hadn't exited the building ye irritating the man causing him to walk over annoyed* "What are you bumbling idiots taking so god damn-" *He stopped mid-sentence as arrived in front of his men only to be greeted by awakened Bemular* "SWEET MOTHER OF-"