Chapter 4: The Badge and the Burden

The scene begin to a nearby window overlooking Beacon Academy where inside a new room the giant lizard Faunus: Bemular slept soundly on his new bed. He continues to sleep so comfortably until a loud whistle fills the air, disturbing the massive faunus slumber for a moment before continuing to sleep.

Right next door to Bemular's room, was Team RWBY whom were already currently dressed in the school uniform ready for their day ahead. Well all except for Weiss who had fallen off her bed.

Ruby: "Good morning, Team RWBY!"

Weiss: *from the floor* "What in the world is wrong with you?"

Ruby: *ignores the question* "Not that you're awake, we can officially begin our first order of business."

Weiss: *getting up and brushing herself off* "Excuse me?"

Yang: *holding a collection of objects in her arms* "Decorating!"

Weiss: "What?!"

Blake: *lifting her suitcase* "We still have to unpack." *the suitcase open, spilling its contents* "Aaaaand Clean."

Weiss doesn't look enthusiastic, especially when Ruby knocks her back again with the blow of her whistle. This once again annoyed the sleeping beast next door, but he continues to slumber. 

Ruby: "Aaaaalright! Weiss, Blake, Yang and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission!" *Raises her fist into their air* "Banzai!"

Ruby with Blake and Yang: *doing the same at her sides* "Banzai!" *Weiss glared at them in frustration.

A few minutes later, everyone was setting up. Weiss had gotten dressed and set up a photo on the wall, before walking off. Yang was seen placing a poster of six guys in various poses named: "The Achieve Men" on the part of the room. Blake is busy putting away her books on the shelves, picking up a copy of Ninjas of Love and widening her eyes as she warily looks around before putting it back. Ruby positions Crescent Rose at an exact angle against the curtains so she perfectly slashes a diagonal portion off. A quick zoom around the room *and the repaired curtains* ends with the girls admiring her handiwork... with one problem. The beds are cramped together in the center of the floor.

Weiss: "This isn't going to work."

Blake: "It's a bit cramped."

Yang: "Maybe we should ditch some of our stuff..."

Ruby: "Or we could ditch the beds... and replace them with bunk beds!"

Weiss: "Ummm, that sounds incredibly dangerous."

Yang: "And super awesome!"

Blake: "It does seem efficient."

Weiss: "Well, we should put it to a vote!"

Ruby: "I think we just did."

To the sounds of two dings and a single buzz, Blake thumbs up the idea, Yang makes a double-rocker gesture, and Weiss angrily curls her fists at her side. Decided, they rush at the beds, where sounds of jackhammering and sawing are heard until they gather back at the front of the room.

Ruby: "Objective:complete!"

While Weiss' bed is simply on the ground next to her art and luggage, Blake's bed is next to her books, which are used to raise Yang's bed over it by placing the novels on the posts, and Ruby's is hanging from the ropes on the ceiling with a blanket used as a tent over it.

Ruby: " Allllright! Our second order of business issssss.." *The room spins until she lands on her bed and a book lands in her lap.* "Classes..." *pulls out a pencil* "Now, we have a few classes together today. At 9, we've got to be-"