INTRODUCTION

In Agniwanshi 's mansion

It's 4:00 in the morning

It's 4:00 in the morning. He is woken up by the sound of an alarm and he leaves his bed. His eyes first took a good look around his room and then he went to the bathroom to do his morning routine.
After doing his morning routine he went to his gym.

As soon as he went there he saw that his three brothers were already doing exercise but his youngest brother was not there.

"Where is Adarsh" he asked in his deep and husky voice

Listing their elder brother, the three brothers began peeking at each other because all three of them did not have the answer to this question. They did not know where their younger brother was. He had not come home since last night.

" We don't.... " ( VANSH AGNIWANSHI ) his youngest brother was about to reply But before he could complete his words
But then they heard a voice.

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE " His youngest brother ( ADARSH AGNIWANSHI ) came running among them, smiling nervously...

All three brothers of Adarsh ( RIHAAN, NEIL, VANSH ) were giving death glares at him Because he always involves those people in his lies, gets himself into trouble, and also gets them into trouble...

"you are late " (RUDRANSH AGNIWANSHI ) The elder brother of all four of them The world of all four of them
The person who is both mother and father figure to them, The person who has given a new life to all four of them...

Rudransh has only one weakness and that is his brothers. Like his name, he is a powerful and very dangerous person. A person who sticks to his words and who is very possessive about his things,
He is fond of playing with danger and it is common for him to keep wild animals, for him they are his best friends
He is tall, handsome, charming, with a great personality, whose aura makes everyone crazy about him. His brown eyes hold so much capacity If someone looks into his eyes then that person gets lost in his stares only...

In a sense, he is a MYSTERY

That person whom no one has been able to understand till date. There are many secrets about him that no one has been able to know to date, not even his brothers.