CHAPTER 14 ● MEETING HER FAMILY

RUDRANSH/ POV...

I've been standing under the shower for like three hours now, feeling the cold water droplets dripping off my body. And let me tell you, ever since I saw her in that towel, I can't get her out of my head. It's like she's constantly on my mind, making me all jittery and restless.

"'You have no idea what you're doing to me,' I murmured while leaning against the wall for support.

"Seriously, she's got me all messed up. Just thinking about how she was dancing and moving her body got me feeling some type of way. I've never felt like this before. I don't even need to do anything with my body ,  i never touch my self but today I just feel like I want to. '

"But I can't do it,'"  I have to control my hormones " I whispered, taking a deep breath.

("bahut galat kar rahee hai aap mere drewdrop aapakee vajah se meree haalat kya ho gaee hai aapako andaaja bhee nahin hai"")
"

"You're driving me insane drewdrop with these thoughts, you have no clue how much you've messed me up.

"
In the shower lost in my thoughts, there was a knock on the bathroom door.

“I could hear Adarsh’s voice, "'Bro, what are you doing in the bathroom so late? It's dinner time.' Annoyed, I took a deep breath, turned off the water, grabbed my towel, and started drying off.

' I'll be out in 5 minutes,' I shouted back.

But his response was filled with irritation

'You've been in there since three hour . Seriously, what's taking so long? Open up!'

I called out his name firmly, 'Adarsh', knowing I'd probably scare him.

"Alright, i am going . Hurry up, everyone
Is waiting for you " he shouted  back in impatient voice

This boy !! I shook my head hearing his words

🐥

Author\pov..

"Rudransh is heading downstairs from his room for dinner and spots all his brothers gathered around the dining table. As he takes his seat, the servants start serving food and then
Neil mentions, 'We have an invitation.'

Vansh curiously asks, 'For what?'

Neil responds, 'Wedding anniversary.'

'I already gave all the details about Shreyansh Singh Rajput and his loved one, so tomorrow is Shreyansh, Yuvan, Vihaan, and Kunal's wedding anniversary. They're throwing a big party, and we've received the invitation card,'" Neil explains, causing a mischievous grin to appear on Rudransh's face.

"'We should definitely go",' Rudhransh says, but his three brothers don't seem too fazed by his response. Meanwhile, Adarsh is thrilled, whispering to Vansh," 'Wow, I'll finally get to meet my bhabhi .'"making vansh look at him with done  face

"I know she's not our sister-in-law yet, but she will be soon. Our brother is so specific about everything, he always goes after what he wants wholeheartedly." He commented and started having his food with smile

"Aaachiiiii"Rudraksh sneezes and catches everyone's attention, but he just goes back to eating. Then he sneezes again, causing his brothers to look at him with concern. His nose had turned red from the cold. '

"Are you okay, bro?' "Vansh asked.

(vah kaise theek ho sakata hai? Unhe sardee lag gayee. pata nahin bhaii teen ghante tak baatharoom mein kya kar raha the )