CHAPTER 13 ● HER TOWEL DANCE

Prisha /pov...

In college, on our way home, my friends and I suddenly decided to go shopping for an upcoming event at the college. We were heading into the mall, all of us laughing and chatting. However, I then realized that I had left my purse in the car with my cash and cards inside.
"Oh no."' I froze in my tracks.

Janvi turned to me and asked, '"What's wrong? Why aren't you coming with us?'"

"I have forgotten my purse, you go with them, I will bring the purse in 2 minutes." Saying this, without listening to her reply, I went back towards my car.

, I hurried back to my car. After grabbing my purse, I swiftly turned around and headed back towards the mall.

, only then I noticed a man with a mask coming towards me ,I also moved forward, we both were moving towards each other on the same path. Only then I notice ,"" his hazel eyes were like so captivating. The moment we got closer, it felt like time stood still. I couldn't stop wondering where I had seen those eyes before.
It's dumb how quickly I get lost in his eyes
His shit hazel eyes full of nuisance and myhem that wrap me up in the whole other word and made me forget other eyes
They are simple hazel eyes I don't know what makes his so Damm special , his eyes really special " Everything about his eyes is special " and why his eyes have such a hold over me I am literally feeling week just by grazing into his eyes"""

, we were so close, just a few inches away, and then after passing each other, our shoulders bumped into each other. I looked back, but the guy just kept walking. His eyes were fixed ahead, so I just let it go and continued walking. But then I realized something - my bracelet was stuck on his bracelet. He quickly tried to separate them, and I got a bit worried that my bracelet might break. "'Please be careful so it doesn't break,'' I said as

I gently placed my hand on his. He glanced at me with lowered lashes. It felt oddly familiar when our hands touched. Brushing aside these thoughts, I managed to untangle my bracelet from his and decided to leave, feeling a bit weird standing there....

🐥

Author/ pov...

( jitana chaaho utana door bhaag lo aana to aapako hamaaree baahon mein hee hai jaldee hee ) Rudransh said kissing his hand back surface where prisha touch him

( Run as far as you want, you will soon be in my arms. "

Rudhransh accidentally bumped into Prisha, and their bracelets got stuck. He couldn't stop staring at her as she walked into the mall. He ended up following her inside and spotted her checking out some dresses. He just remained where he was, watching as she picked out an outfit. He stayed put until Prisha finished her shopping. As she left the mall, he noticed she was already far ahead, so he decided to trail after her. Lately, with the threat to the Rajput family, he's been keeping tabs on them and even assigned someone to watch over Prisha for safety, but today he's taking matters into his own hands.
.
.
.
.
.
.

By 3:00 in the afternoon, Rudransh was still in his office diligently working when Abhisumat arrived.

"'You appear to be occupied lately"",' he remarked as he took a seat facing him. Without looking up from his laptop, Rudransh did not respond, fully engrossed in his task.

"'Have you discussed with Guruji your intention to conclude your period of celibacy in pursuit of divine abilities by terminating your education? What was his response?'"" inquired Abhisumat, noticing Rudransh's pause as he gazed at him.