Chapter ten

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"A pretty boy."

Minho repeated those words in his head, maybe a little too much. He felt his cheeks getting hotter with the second until they were completely red. His pale skin complimented the colour even more, which made Minho look down to hide his flushed expression. Which only made it more noticeable that something was going on.

The other male didn't comment on it, although he would love to see more of it. He couldn't deny that he felt some kind of attraction to him. Whether it was a crush or not wasn't completely certain yet, he couldn't get his hopes up when he wasn't even sure that Minho was into guys like that.

"You can put the clothes in the laundry basket." The younger mumbled and pointed at the corner of his room, where the basket was standing. Now that he thought of it, he felt a little bad for not being able to do simple tasks like that.

He took the clothes that Jisung was holding and carried everything over there before pressing them in the laundry basket.

"You're going to have to let me help you, Min. I can't help you if you keep taking things out of my hands." Jisung chuckled lightly and picked some clothes from the floor again. "Are you afraid that I'll find your underwear or something?"

Minho's eyes widened instantly. That wasn't even something he thought of before, not until he mentioned it. "I am now." He mumbled and quickly picked up as much as possible so Jisung wouldn't have the chance to find anything like that, only earning another chuckle from the taller male.

"I was just messing with you, don't worry about it. I'm not judging. I bet they're cute though, with little bunnies on it or something." He scoffed and smiled widely when he noticed Minho's rosy cheeks, although he did feel bad for embarrassing him like that.

"Can we stop talking about my underwear?" Minho mumbled and tried to hide the pinkish tint by turning around and pretending to focus on something else, while it was impossible to think of anything but him.

Jisung grinned and quietly hummed in response while he brought the clothes he picked up to the same spot Minho put them before. "I'm sorry." He said while his eyes landed on one of the posters on the wall and couldn't help but smile.

"Girls' generation? I didn't think you would be into them."

The younger turned around and looked at Jisung with a shy smile on his face. "My mom likes them."

He loved them. His mother introduced them to him but it didn't take long for him to get obsessed as well. Minho just hated to admit it since that would only be another reason for him to get made fun of.

"Yeah? Then why is it in your room?" Jisung chuckled lightly and grinned, taking the clothes Minho was holding to put them away like the rest. "You don't have to lie to me, Min. You're so cute. They're amazing by the way."

Minho couldn't contain his smile. He couldn't explain why but he felt so happy at this moment. Jisung only became more amazing with the minute.

Of course, he was aware that not being made fun of because of his music taste should be considered the bare minimum, but all these small things he used to worry about just disappeared whenever he was with him. It meant so much to him.

"You think so? I-I could play some music if you'd like." The male rushed to his phone and searched through his playlists to find the perfect one. He was definitely way too excited about this but he couldn't help it.

His biological parents never gave him a phone or a laptop and his access to the television was very limited so he never got exposed to any sorts of online media. He only knew the songs he heard on the radio or at school, maybe a few others if his parents liked them but he was never able to explore when it came to that. When his mom introduced him to Girls' generation, he immediately fell in love with their sound. He was pretty passionate about it for a while since it was the first time he was actually able to enjoy something like that.

"I mean, I'm more into rap but anyone that doesn't vibe to 'Gee' would be lying."

Jisung found it adorable how excited he got and immediately wanted to show him more. It felt sort of special considering how closed of Minho seemed when they first met. He wouldn't even speak to him that day. Every time he saw him, he bloomed open even more and Jisung loved how he was able to witness it all.

Since the younger couldn't settle on a playlist, he decided to just put his liked songs on shuffle and looked back at Jisung as if he was looking for approval. He would hate to play something he wouldn't like. "Is this okay?" He mumbled.

The elder responded by nodding and showed him a soft smile as he gently took the phone out of his hands and turned the volume up. "It's perfect."

Minho hummed and pressed his lips together in order to stop himself from smiling too much and placed his phone on the nightstand next to the bed.

It didn't take long for them to partially forget about the cleaning and instead started singing and dancing along to the songs. Well- it started out with only Jisung singing and Minho overthinking whether he should join in or not. But he gave in eventually. What started out as soft hums, ended in performances, including the choreographies and background vocals. Some sounding a little better than others. Surprisingly, Minho went along with it quite well and was having the time of his life.

Besides them dancing more than cleaning up, it didn't take that long to get everything tidy again.

The floor was almost entirely visible again by now, and after picking up some of his homework and notebook pages that got lost in between his laundry, the room was clean again. Together, they changed the bedsheets and ended up falling down the bed once it was done. Both of them were exhausted, yet still giggling together and unwilling to admit it.

"Are you still up for that movie?" Jisung tilted his head and turned on his stomach, using his arms to hold himself up as he stared down at the boy next to him.

Minho wasn't able to think for a moment, not when Jisung was on his bed and looking down at him. He felt his stomach twist in an unfamiliar, yet good way. Everything he was feeling right now was good.

The other male smiled down at him and waved his hand in front of his face once he noticed he zoned out. "Min? Are you still here?"

He blinked a few times and felt the heat creeping up his cheeks again. He couldn't believe he just got caught staring. Not like it wasn't obvious- He nodded and showed him a shy smile again as he tried to avoid making eye contact. "I'm sorry. A movie sounds nice. I'll get my laptop."

Minho got up from the bed and walked over to his desk, where his laptop was plugged into the charger. In the meantime, Jisung took a moment to inspect his bedroom and stumbled upon the framed picture on his nightstand. It was a picture of him and his mother, which seemed like it was take on the beach. "You look adorable. Do you have baby pictures? I bet you were cute as a kid."

The younger smiled at the compliment and sat down next to Jisung again, shaking his head at the question as he got more comfortable on the bed. "I don't have anything of my childhood."

"How come ?" Jisung sat down a little closer to the other boy and got more comfortable in his position as well, leaning his head against the wall behind him. "Did they get lost or something?"

A.N This chapter is so short and kind of boring </3 I'm trying to make everything more interesting but I also wanted a slow burn 😭 I promise it will get better!!