(SMUT)Zac Lomax- Wedding

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Waking upto my alarm Babe turn it off -Zac said reaching over an hitting my boob Zac Lomax -I said He lifted his head What -He said looking at his hand My poor boob -I said eyeing him

Waking upto my alarm Babe turn it off -Zac said reaching over an hitting my boob Zac Lomax -I said He lifted his head What -He said looking at his hand My poor boob -I said eyeing him.

He sat up an leaned down I knew what he was gonna do Nope -I said sitting up an getting outta bed Hey I was gonna take care of it -He said No sexual interaction's the week of the Wedding -I said pointing at him Oh come on I already can't sleep with you before the wedding -He said You can kiss me that's it just not on that day -I said glaring at him while putting comfy clothes on.

After we got ready we were in the car on the way to the Airport for our flight to Ibiza, Spain where we would be married then fly to Maldives for our Honeymoon.

Pulling upto the Airport I got out of the car an opened the boot grabbing some bag's Zac grabbed my hand Ready to get married baby -He said Hell yes I'm excited to go to Maldives -I said Yeh then I can actually fuck you -He said I whacked him on the back of his head Ow -He said rubbing his head.

Touching down in Ibiza it was so pretty Me an Zac got a rental car an drove to the venue. Arriving we pulled upto the cabin that was where me an Zac would stay tonight not tomorrow but the next night.

Since it was night time here in Ibiza we headed to bed. I climbed into bed an snuggled into the blanket's zac climbed in next to me an turned the lamp off while facing me.

He leaned in an kissed me I kissed back as he climbed on top of me an I rolled under him to roll to his side Babe -He said No sex -I said Fine -He said laying down but dragging me to him an we slept like babies.

Waking up today was the day everyone would arrive an Zac would swap room's with Blake Lawrie's Fiance.

Bye babe -I said Bye honey -He said giving me a kiss then walking out of our cabin as I packed up my stuff an left to go to the hotel where I would be staying with Blake's Fiance.

It was the next day Wedding day I was sat in the chair playing my phone getting my hair an makeup done.