Patty Carrigan- I'm sleeping with you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Being the daughter of Kevin Walter's an his assistant got me alot of thing's especially a crush on a player which is Patrick Carrigan he is just so hot an we were very close my dad is absolutely fine with me an pat datin...

Being the daughter of Kevin Walter's an his assistant got me alot of thing's especially a crush on a player which is Patrick Carrigan he is just so hot an we were very close my dad is absolutely fine with me an pat dating he love's it honestly.

Today we were heading to Sydney for a game against The Rooster's I lived by myself in a house that was only one street away from the club centre.

Grabbing my suitcase I walked out to my car an hopped in, arriving at the club I parked next to what was Patty's car an he was still in their.

I got out of my car an unloaded the car walking to the driver door of Patty's car I opened it an he jumped Holy fuck -He screamed Geez pat it's just me your favourite -I said smiling Oh hello -He said getting out of his car an hugging me.

He grabbed his suitcase an mine while I took my backpack an his training bag. We walked past the bus an he handed our suitcase's over I also gave the bag's over.

Heading inside the boy's cheered an I smiled an waved while walking to my dad Hey dad -I said Hey honey -He said hugging me I'll send you ur list of job's -He said Ok -I said.

Going to the boy's I stood their an soon felt hand's on my waist to move me to sit on Patty's lap I played with his ring's as I have ADHD an am quite fidgety.

You alright -Pat whispered in my ear Yep just fidgety sorry -I said taking my finger's off his hand he placed them back on his hand Never be sorry darling -He said shiver's went down my spine.

Alright everyone you can load the bus -Kevin said as we walked outside to the bus I let the player's get on first as I had to do a roll call.

Walking onto the bus Alright I'm gonna do a roll call Reece walsh -I said Here -He said Jordan Riki -I said Yep -He said Patrick Carrigan -I said Here Darling -He said Shut up -I said laughing Kotoni Staggs -I said Here -He said as I continued to go through everyone's name's.

Going down the isle Patty pulled my arm into his seat an I smiled while grabbing his hand. We pulled upto the airport an got out of the bus as we walked down the stair's.

I watched Patty grab our bag's an I took the bag's while he took the suitcase's an we headed into the Airport. I took a suitcase an Patty looked at me an I reached for his hand Your alright -He said rubbing his finger over my hand.

My whole life I've grown up with Bad ADHD, anxiety I have alway's hated flying an crowded space's. But I am very glad the Bronco's understand an help me with everything.

We loaded the plane an I looked at my seat on my ticket an walked to it looking an finding Reece I sat down next to him an he grabbed my hand while I closed my eye's your ok Y/n -He said.

The plane landed an we were in Sydney I stood up an walked off the plane feeling a hand in mine I looked up to see Patty How was the flight -He said Ok I slept the whole thing but I held Reece's hand -I said That's good -He said.

We ended up at the Hotel an got off the bus we walked into the hotel an got given our room key's I had a room with my dad. It was soon now dinner time I got changed an went down to the lobby seeing the boys.

Sitting next to patty we ate our dinner an had a few conversation's then all decided to head to bed as the boy's needed rest for the game tomorrow night.

Me an dad made it to our room an I climbed into my bed after changing in pj's Night honey -Dad said Night Dad -I said closing my eye's.

Waking upto the moon shining through the window an my dad snoring I knew my anxiety was playing up grabbing my phone it read 10pm.

Getting out of bed I opened the hotel door an went to Patty's room I knocked on the door it soon opened Y/n what's wrong -He said pulling me in Could I sleep with you my anxiety is playing up -I said stuttering.

Of course come on -He said shutting the door an walking me to the bed he got in as I did to an I placed my phone on the bedside table Patty faced me while turning the light off.

He brushed hair out of my face an leaned forward I did to His lip's locking with mine I put a hand behind his head an brang him closer his hand went to the back of my thigh an pulled a leg over his lap.

Pulling back Can I be ur's patty -I said Of course you can -He said Don't worry about my dad he's our biggest supporter an shipper -I said He laughed Wow ok -He said as he kissed me again an wrapped his arm's around me While we closed our eye's an my anxiety calmed down.

The End.

A/N: 3 NRL Imagine's today who am I