(REQUESTED)- Blaize Talagi

Requested By: Posslee

Positive Pregnancy Test right in front of my eye's I was in tear's I was only 19 to young but I would never get rid of this kid but is my boyfriend ready.

Walking out of the bedroom I called my boyfriend over. The front door opened Hey baby -he said Hey Josh -I said sitting on the lounge What's wrong -He said Uh uhm I'm pregnant -I said What I'm sorry Y/n but I'm to young I can't be the dad -He said That's ok I understand but now you've said it don't ring me again delete my number give me my key's we're done -I said Ok -He said putting my key's done an leaving.

I cried on the lounge in tear's It's just you an me baby -I said rubbing my belly A knock came from the door Come in -I yelled Y/n I hear Blaize -I said What's wrong why did Josh just put on his Insta that he was single -He said sitting next to me I'm pregnant an he didn't want to be the dad so I said to him to leave so it's just me an baby -I said What really -He said I nodded.

No Y/n your not going through this alone ok an I'm going to say this now so I can get it over an done with but I've liked you for a while now an I want you to be my girlfriend an I can be a father figure to this baby an I will -He said I grabbed his face an kissed him he kissed back.

I understand I've just broken up with someone but I need you an I want you to Blaize -I said He kissed me an lifted me up he took us to my room.

9 Month TimeSkip
Blaize had moved in with me an I was fully 9 month's this baby could pop anytime soon we found out it was a baby girl I was very happy an once the baby was born Blaize would Adopt her since we have approval off the biological dad.

Getting out of bed water dripped down my leg Holy shit -I said Blaize -I said What -He said rolling over Baby is coming -I said panting Ok babe -He said getting out of bed an walking me to the car outside he sat me in an ran inside to get the baby bag.

We arrived at the hospital Blaize helped me inside, they got me rushed into a room I was huffing an puffing. Grabbing Blaize's hand as it was time to deliver this child.

It's ok baby -He said brushng my hair Alright Y/n push in 3, 2, 1 -Nurse said I breathed in an pushed Oh my god -I let out 1 more try -She said I looked at Blaize You can do it -He said smiling I breathed in an pushed soon a cry came out I started crying as babygirl was put in my arm's Blaize cut the umbilical cord.

Hi babygirl -I said Name -Nurse said Summer Jane Talagi -I said Cute an he isn't the biological dad right -She said No cause the dad left at the 1st week of knowing so Blaize got the dad's approval to adopt her -I said Ok then your all good -She said.

Time to leave thank god I didn't have to stay for another day I got out of the bed an changed into my comfy clothes Blaize put Summer in her car seat an grabbed my hand I love you baby I'm so proud of you -He said kissing me I smiled Thank you -I said.

The End.