Scott DrinkWater- Bad Decisions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~My alarm went off blaring in my ear so I sat up an turned it off I looked at Scott who was snoring away I leaned down an kissed his head he stirred an looked at me

My alarm went off blaring in my ear so I sat up an turned it off I looked at Scott who was snoring away I leaned down an kissed his head he stirred an looked at me.

I'm leaving -I said But your in bed -He said wrapping his arm's around me Well I'm leaving after I change -I said Mhm no you can stay here -He said Scott -I said What -He said looking at me Let go -I said No -He said getting on top of me.

I rolled under an stood up while walking to the bathroom to get changed. Today Scott would be looking after our daughter while I went into work for 2-3 hour's an then he would drop her off at my parent's house an we would hang out together.

Walking out of the bathroom I saw Scott sat up playing his phone I sat on his lap an he dropped his phone while holding me.

I leaned in an kissed him he kissed back while holding my cheek he kissed down my neck Babe -I said What -He said Not now -I said Let's have another kid -He said Ok but not now -I said When -He said looking at me when you drop Jayla off -I said Ooh you want to do it in public kinky -He said I mean sure -I said I love you baby this outfit is fire -He said kissing me Thank you but it's just a buttoned up top an Jean's -I said Your boob's are popping -He said smirking Alright I'm leaving -I said standing up.

No one more kiss -He said Ok -I said leaning down an kissing him Love you baby -He said smacking my ass I glared at him Sorry your butt is big -He said raising his hand's up Love you bye -I said Love you baby -He yelled.

I had just finished at work an now I was in my car I had been ringing Scott to see where he was an he wouldn't answer so I checked his snapchat an he was at the golf course.

Driving to the golf course I pulled up an parked Hi could I use a golf cart -I said Sure $20 -They said I passed them $20 an got on a golf cart driving through the hole's I found Scott an his mate's no daughter.

Scott -I yelled He turned around an saw me Hey baby what are you doing here -He said coming to me Could ask you the same thing where's our daughter -I said At preschool -He said She doesn't have preschool today scott -I said Oh -He said I grabbed his phone an showed him the miss call's from me but found a text from his ex.

Why's our daughter with your ex -I said Uh she's a babysitter -He said She's meant to be with my parent's their ringing me -I said. Hey mum yeh she's with his ex I'm sorry Love you bye -I said talking with my mum.

I'm sorry baby I didn't know -He said getting in my golf cart But you did their was a letter on the counter an I told you yesterday night right when we got in bed an I texted you -I said Do you still love your ex -I said he stayed quiet Right fuck off -I said driving away.

Arriving at home I ran inside to see Jayla an the ex Jayla come here -I said She looked up an instantly ran over to me I picked her up Get out of my house -I yelled at the ex Yeh ok you know your boyfriend he's been cheating on you with me he's good at sex just like how I remember -She said walking outside I sat on the lounge crying with Jayla the door opened an soon in came Scott.

Baby -He said sitting in front of me You were cheating on me all along -I said standing up No I wasn't -He said Yes you were your ex just said that you were better as she remembered -I said walking to the front door.

Babe I would never cheat on you I have a kid with you I love you -He said following me outside I buckled Jayla in her car seat Then why were you talking to her behind my back I know you love me but you love her more because I asked you before if you still loved her an you didn't answer I love you alway's Scott but I just need time -I said.

Getting in the car I drove away an around the corner only to find a car on the wrong side Jayla block your face -I yelled as the impact was soon felt an Jayla screamed out Mumma -She yelled I love you an your dad baby -I said back slowly blacking out.

Scott's POV
I fucked up so bad my baby just left with our daughter she needed time an I was going to give her that, my ex blackmailed me to get me back I never cheated on Y/n with my ex I would never she was to crazy to go back to an I love Y/n so much.

My phone rang so I picked it up Hello -I said Hello is this Scott Drinkwater -They said Yeh why -I said Uh sir we have your girlfriend an Daughter Y/n Y/l/n an Jayla in hospital they were hit by a drunk driver your girlfriend doesn't look like she will make it -He said I'll be there -I said.

Arriving at the hospital I bolted inside I'm here for My daughter an girlfriend -I said Y/n an Jayla -She said Yes -I said Down the hall to the right room 28 -She said Thank you -I said running to the room Where I saw Y/n laying their with wire's an tube's I started crying.

Daddy I heard looking at the chair I saw my daughter Jayla come here -I said she ran an jumped in my arm's Mummy's not gonna make it -She said What do you mean darling -I said The doctor said she won't pull through -She said Well they don't know your mother she will fight -I said.

Hearing a noise next to me I looked over to see Y/n with her eye's open an freaking out I stood up an went over Baby stop calm down it's ok -I said brushing hair away from her forehead.

I pressed the nurse button an they soon came in an took Y/n off the air Hello Y/n how are you feeling -Doc said Sick an tired -She said Ok well were gonna go grab your test result's -Doc said She nodded as the doc left.

Baby -I said she looked at me an nodded I am so sorry My ex she blackmailed me to get me back an said she wanted me to break up with you or she will post our sex tape but I couldn't -I said It's ok Scott I understand just please tell me from now on I wouldn't mind knocking her out we need to get a restraining order on her -She said.

Your so smart I love you baby -I said leaning down an kissing her she kissed back Alright miss Y/n we have some new's -Doc said walking in Yeh -She said Your pregnant the baby luckily is safe an healthy -Doc said You got your wish -Y/n said to me I laughed.

I was very happy to have my 2 babygirl's alive an healthy with also a baby on the way You can buy me a new car -Y/n said to me Oh really -I said sitting next to her Yeh you stuck into me an put a child in me so a Toyota Kluger would be nice very nice car -She said I laughed That's your push present -I said So exciting -She said clapping her hand's I laughed an kissed her again I love you baby forever an ever you are never leaving my sight ever -I said.

The End.