Prologue

Vikram looked at his watch when his phone rang. He sighed looking at the time. It was eleven in the night already. He had been working since 6 hours with no break. The call reminded him that he promised his brothers a movie night. Vikram Rathod was a man of his words. He never broke his promise even made to an enemy. He picked up his phone and was left surprised when he saw the caller's name. It flashed 'Jay'. Vikram knew his brothers well. Vijay wasn't a one who is enthusiastic for movies and games. He would not even mind if they'll postpone their plans. Vikram swiped up to receive the call.

"Dada" Vikram smiled. That was his Veer. He knew that can't be Jay.

"Dada, sun rahe ho aap?" Veer chirped again. Vikram hummed in response.

"Dada aapne promise kiya tha movie night ke liye. Kaha ho aap?" Vikram shook his head. He was busy with the plans of their upcoming project. People knew businessman earn crores but little did they knew the stress behind it. 

Vikram shrugged his thoughts away. He can't break the heart of little ones. "Bas nikal raha hoon beta. I'll be there in some time"

Veer's happy voice was heard "Cool then. Mission one completed! Now time for the mission two."

Vikram frowned "Mission two?"

"Bhaiya ko bhi toh bulana hai, Dada," Vikram palmed his face. He should have known that Viraj was still working like a dog in his office.

"Tu chinta mat kar. Mai usko lete huye aaunga," Vikram said.

"Are you sure, Dada?" Veer sounded worried. The twins have seen Viraj's behaviour towards Vikram. Though they never interfered in their matter but still they were always curious to know the reason behind their bhaiya's attitude. Their dada was a very admirable man. The one who know him can't even dislike him. They just don't understand Viraj's reasons of disliking him.

Vikram smiled. "Tu chill kar aur Jay ke saath sab ready rakh. Mai le aaunga usse."

"Thik hai, Dada. Take care."

"You too bache." 

Vikram tossed the car keys in his hand and walked out of the cabin. Time to face the other lion.

Jay immediately tried to take his phone back from his idiot twin. Veer just gave his phone to Lakshay and was now using his phone as his own. Idiot for sure!

Veer bounced on the sofa. "Dada aur Bhaiya dono aa rahe hai."

Jay nodded. Veer could feel his worries. Even he was worried but at the end, they all knew that only Vikram Rathod can handle a certain Viraj Rathod. Veer put his arm around Jay's shoulder.

"Chill kar. Sab badiya hi hoga. Aur muh mat sujha. Bilkul bandar lagta you know." Jay threw a cushion at his face which Veer caught before it could hit him. Veer made some funny faces while Jay threw glares at him. That's how they were. They were each other's enemy but still without each other, they were incomplete. 

"Phone dega mera? Khud ka phone toh Lucky ko de diya. Akki Bhai ko pata chal gaya na beta teri taange tud wayenge Bhaiya se," Jay said as he shot a glare to Veer while the latter handed his phone back to him.

"Usse pehle unke khudke bhai ka muh salamat nahi rahega. I'll surely make beautiful painting of slaps and punches on Lucky's face," Veer said with a sarcastic smile. Jay sighed. Both his brother and best friend were complete idiots.

"Aree tu kyu chinta kar raha hai, meri jaan. Dhulai bhi meri hogi aur pochhe ki tarah sukhaya bhi mujhe hi jaayega. Tu chill kar. Dada ne kaha taiyari rakhna jabtak woh aur bhaiya aa rahe hai. Aaja theatre room dekh ke aate hai aur movie decide karte hai." Jay nodded as they both left for the theatre room.