Chapter 22

It doesn't take long until Gojo just can't take it anymore even though we're inside his veil and shielded from the outside world. He reaches down to my ass and squeezes once before effortlessly picking me up, all while still kissing me. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull back to look at him.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

He doesn't reply, but the curtain falls, and Gojo holds me tighter to his chest. We're on the move again, and I know he's taking me back to the hotel. My grin is so wide that it hurts. When we arrive in front of his door, I go back to kissing him, tasting every single corner of his mouth. Gojo is holding me with one strong arm while his other hand slides the keycard against the door and opens it.

As soon as the door is closed behind us, Gojo puts me down and takes one, then two steps back to breathe. I'm breathing, too, heavily, and I'm seeing stars. Holy shit. What the hell just happened? Are we- How did we end up at this point? But we're both grinning at each other, which makes me confident that Gojo doesn't think that this is a mistake and that we should stop. Because we really shouldn't.

I take a step towards him, but there's still enough space between us. "Are you sure?" Gojo asks.

-- light smut warning --

My nod is enough for him to hurry close to me again, closing the space between us. We're all hands and tongues, and it's wonderful. With two fingers against his chest, I push him backward until the back of his legs hits the bed, and he sits down. I climb into his lap, straddling him, my hands carefully on the sides of his neck. This time, he's the one who has to tilt his head back, and I grin against his lips.

My hands start to fumble with his uniform, and I can feel him smile. He breaks the kiss, and I let him just so he can take off his jacket. But once it lands on the floor and his chest is bare, I don't go back to kissing him. I just look at him. Since we're sitting, and I'm on top of him, I can't see his body in its full glory, but what I can see... Holy shit. I'm lost for words, truly, and Gojo laughs.

"Are you okay?" he asks. "You look... disturbed."

I frown and lean back so much that he has to hold me so I don't lose balance. God, he's... everything. He laughs again, and I roll my eyes. "Stop laughing," I snap, and he nods obediently but can't wipe off his grin.

"Can we continue?" he asks, sounding like he's making fun of me.

There's nothing for me to do but nod again, so I lean in and kiss him. My hands have a life of their own when they run up his back, over his shoulders, which feel so good, and down his chest, which feels even better. It's firm and smooth beneath my palms, and my breathing accelerates in the same moment Gojo's does.

I don't want to take my hands off of his chest, even when he opens the button of my uniform. But when I realize that my bare chest could be pressed against his any moment now, I let go of him and rip my own jacket off. He takes a moment to look at me, his lips parted as he's panting. Even on missions, I haven't seen him breathing this hard. It makes me grin.

"Can we continue?" I repeat his question, and he nods once before we kiss again.

His chest against mine, his hands against my neck. It doesn't need words for him to tell me what he wants when his hands find my hips and he moves us. I'm lying on my back, looking up at him, and oh my God. Now I can see his whole torso, and suddenly I wish I stayed unknowing. How am I supposed to go on hating him when I know that right under his uniform he looks like this? How am I supposed to ever think about anything other than this?

To my surprise, he doesn't come down to me, but he stays in this upright position, trapping me between his legs. And then he reaches up. My heart skips a beat as he starts to unwrap his blindfold. He gathers the white fabric in his hands, more and more of it until the rest slips off his face.

I think I'm dying as I wait for him to open his eyes. Like actually, genuinely dying. But he doesn't. He keeps them closed, his long white lashes sparkling in the sun. Just as he opens his eyes, he reaches down to my face and covers my eyes with the white fabric. I'm almost angry at him because he just keeps refusing to show me his eyes, but maybe I should be grateful. Besides, what he's doing now is so much hotter.

"Lift your head," he says in a voice that's so soft and careful that it startles me before I do as I'm told and raise my head off the pillow.

He wraps the blindfold around my head once, twice, three times, until I can't see. I feel his fingertips trailing down my neck, along my collar bones and up my arms. His fingers lock with mine as Gojo pulls my hands up to the sides of my head. My breathing is so fast and erratic that I think I might hyperventilate soon. I can feel the fabric tightening around my head at the same time as he wraps it around my left wrist, then the right. My arms are immobile next to my head, and I can't move at all.

"If you think that's going to stop me from touching you, you're wrong," I tell Gojo, but we both know it's just an empty threat. I don't even see what he's doing right now, and there's no way I can open the knots on my wrists with one hand. All I know is that he's still on top of me.

"Maybe I should have wrapped it around your mouth instead." His voice is suddenly so close to me, his lips touching my ear, and it makes me flinch.

I'm not sure I like not being able to see him. But then he sucks my earlobe between his lips, and his hands start to undo the buttons on my skirt. Maybe it is quite exciting if I don't know what he's doing or going to do. I can't stop breathing like a maniac, and especially not when he manages to take off my skirt.

-- heavy smut warning --

His lips are still right under my ear, and he doesn't move away when his fingers enter me. A moan escapes my lips before he silences me with a kiss. My back arches beneath him; my body's response to his fingers teasing in and out of me. I moan against his lips, and I try to feel everything, try to figure out what's happening.

Gojo is still wearing his pants; I can feel them as his legs touch mine while he hovers on top of me. His chest is just barely connected to mine, the touch as soft as a feather and making me desperate for more. He's giving me more with his fingers as they move in circles and stimulate just the right spot. He's good at this.

When his lips leave mine again to kiss my neck, I tell him how good he is at that. I can hear him chuckle right next to my ear. "You can fill out a customer service survey later," he says.

I want to roll my eyes, but remember that I can't, so I let out an exasperated breath instead. I guess this is what Gojo feels like every day when he can't rely on his eyes to show emotion. "Thanks," is all I manage to say before his thumb grazes my clit and my whole body shakes.

"Did you just thank me?" He sounds so amused it makes me angry, but I can't even tell him that because he's being unfair.

I come undone around his fingers, his breathing next to my ear, filling up my senses. I want him. God, no, I need him. "Please, Gojo," I whine, embarrassed but not caring.

Another chuckle. "I think this is the most I've liked you all weekend."

"Mmh," I try for a word as his fingers keep moving. "Mh- Please."

Gojo's fingers pull out of me, and I can hear a wet sound before he's gone. I can't feel his fingers or his legs or his lips. He's just gone. Until he isn't. I feel skin against my legs, and when the realization hits that he's taken off his pants, my brain starts to spin. I wish I could see him, but I don't say anything. Mainly because I can't do anything other than moan as he enters me, slowly.

I wish I could see him. I wish I could touch him. But the blindfold stays in place. I wish I could be able to tell how big he is. Very big is all I can come up with. Big enough to make me fall off the edge of the earth. Twice.