Chapter 43

Disclaimer: there's a smut warning, but it ends at the end of the chapter, and there's something else happening, so if you're not comfortable reading that, just skip over it. <3
--

When Gojo leaves and I'm done with dinner, too, Shoko has already gone back to work, so I won't clean with her today because she still has things to do. Technically, my "punishment" ends tomorrow, but I'm considering helping her out every now and then either way. It was fun to clean, actually, and I like doing things for her. Just because I am currently, at the moment, for the time being, a little obsessed with Gojo, it doesn't mean that I'll spend less time with Shoko.

After dinner, I take a shower, shave everything, and put on a clean uniform before heading back outside to check with the other sorcerers, who just arrived, how the situation regarding Association J is looking. In the middle of our conversation, my phone vibrates, signaling a text from Gojo. "I'm back," he texted. "I'll take a shower and come outside if you'll be long."

While listening to the sorcerers catching us up on what's been happening around Tokyo, I type back, "Won't be long. I'll see you in fifteen minutes."

As I shove my phone back into my pocket, one of the sorcerers asks, "Is everyone back yet?"

I shake my head. "Yamazaki and Aikawa are still left." Six sorcerers in total have been sent out from the Tokyo school, and six from Kyoto. Two got back here a few hours ago, two are standing right in front of me, and two have yet to return. We're not concerned. Yet.

We come to a finish of the conversation in less than fifteen minutes, which gives Gojo less time to shower but me also less time without him. I'll say it again: crazy. Either way, I'm making my way back inside when, just before I reach the hallway to our rooms, Nanami approaches me. I raise my eyebrows when he wordlessly hands me a little folded note.

"I found it in my pants just now. I have no idea when he put it in there," Nanami sighs.

And I know what it is. Rolling my eyes, I thank him, and he only nods before continuing his way. When he's gone, I unfold the note, which says, "Even though I know that no one will ever come close to Satoru's greatness, I can't stop thinking about you, and I still want you."

"Really?" I say loudly, too loudly, maybe. Without even thinking, I storm into Gojo's room, where he's already sitting, looking up at me without his blindfold on. This startles me for a moment as the door slams shut behind me. When I gather myself again, I clear my throat and wordlessly raise the note in my hand.

He grins. "Too far?"

"Too far," I say sternly with a nod, but I can't stop myself from laughing anyway. I climb into his lap and firmly poke him on the chest with my index finger.

Gojo, a little surprised, holds back a chuckle and freezes for just one or two seconds before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me in. I'm pressed against his chest, and I only have the shortest of moments to look into his eyes before he kisses me. And my eyes close. And I kiss him back. And I never want to do anything else ever again.

I have to smile against his lips when my fingers curl up in his hair. It's still damp from the shower and feels so soft and adorable. When we kiss, my brain just shuts off, and I can't even tell what day it is. All I know is that Gojo Satoru is here, with me, and his tongue is inside my mouth, making me dizzy. I can't possibly hold back a moan when his hands hold onto my waist.

That makes Gojo pull back his head, and his eyes are glimmering with something I haven't seen before. Probably because last time, he was wearing his blindfold. Is it desire, hunger, lust, or whatever you want to call it? Is it something more? Is it what I'm feeling inside myself - feelings, emotions, adoration, or whatever you want to call it? I don't know. But, I mean, he did declare us boyfriend and girlfriend this morning, so maybe emotions aren't that unlikely.