The Prince part-3

Ranvijay was at terrace... Talking to bodyguard..!!

Ranvijay:: hm!! Do it fast as possible . I am here for 5 days more

Bodyguard:: sir.. I am tracking him as oon as I get a lead . I will do your work!!!

Ranvijay:: I don't want to hear excuses... Do it you have 3 days now!!

Bodyguard:: oky sir I will do my best..
Ranvijay decline call!!

Y/n ::(from back) ranvijay .. mom is calling you!!

Ranvijay: me??

Y/n:: ofcourse I think you are the Mr. Ranvijay here right??

Ranvijay:: no!! There is mrs.ranvijay also~~

Y/n:: mrs.ranvijay?? Who is the girl ranvijay... Is she here..( with teasing voice)

Ranvijay:: hm!! I like her here only!! I don't know if she accept my proposal or not but it's oky..I will try mt hard that she accept my proposal..

Y/n:: she will!! Believe me.. you are handsome,rich,good dressing sense you have and even you are prince of Rajasthan!! So there is nothing to reject you..

Ranvijay:: but you are rejecting my proposal of friendship!! What about that??

Y/n:: I am kind of different!! go now..

Ranvijay:: why your mom is calling me?? Why??

Y/n:: I think she wants to give my hand to you!! And give you the proposal of marriage...(Sarcasm)

Ranvijay:: oh!! Really.. my luck is working now days!! I think God hear my pray finally!!

Y/n:: hahahah very funny.. good joke.. now go.

Ranvijay walking behind y/n .

Ranvijay pov :: the day will come when i will give you the proposal of marriage and it will not a joke y/n be prepared...

After a day ...

Ranvijay and sahil went for bachelor party
At bachelor party they enjoyed and Ranvijay, sahil was sitting at a corner after getting tired ..

Ranvijay:: Is there any chance to get married with y/n?? Just after your marriage..

Sahil::( he was scrolling the reel after hearing his words) what?? Do you know what you are saying to me?? Are you dumb??

Ranvijay:: what do you mean by dumb?? To love your sister is any type of dumb thing??

Shail:: yes!! Because you both are totally from different world.. oky there is no match between you and her.. where you are mature,, she is immature..you do hard work for your work.. she is lazy in it... You take decision after thinking on it..
She just take it whether it is wrong or right.. even she is clumsy..

Ranvijay:: you are his brother that's why you are in a good way right now!! Or else I was gonna kill you.. how you can say this things ahh?? How you can just compare me with y/n?? She is the best!!! She is soon to be princess of Rajasthan!! Give her respect..

Sahil:: if you think all on yours... Than why you are telling me this?? Go ask to her parents..

Ranvijay:: hmm!! I am telling you because you are my friend give me a tricks to convence her and her parents!!!
Sahil:: I don't know... And I will not give you... Do whatever you want... I know she will reject you

Ranvijay::it's ok. I will make my own way to make her convence...

Tomorrow's morning everyone was sitting in the hall ranvijay woke up and came downstairs...