The prince part-8

Shyam was at his knees proposing y/n.. while kissing her hand
Y/n: hahaha nice try I am-( cut by ranvijay)

Ranviajy: y/n.
Y/n: ( shocked) Ranvijay?? Why are you here?? You both  were going in restaurant right..
Shyam stand up .
Shyam: hii ranviajy...
Ranviajy: I think I should be at resturant.. by the way I saw something y/n.. your arrangements are very nice.. keep it up
Y/n: sorry?? I have not done any arrangements yet..
Ranviajy: but I saw it ( coming closer to y/n)
Y/n: ranviajy.. are you okay?
Ranviajy: I am but what about you..
Y/n:  I - I am but it seems like you are angry with something tell me what happened??
( She was coming back and get hit to the dinning table and she stop)
Ranviajy: you don't know.. please don't act like you don't know
Y/n: i-i literally don't ( cut by ranvijay)
Ranviajy: don't act like you don't know what happened to me.
Y/n: how I will know??
Ranviajy:: I am your fucking husband.. how the hell you don't know y/n..( shouted on her)
Y/n: i-i literally don't know.. please tell me.
Ranviajy: ohh!! Oky than good... ( he started to leave towards stairs)
Y/n: ranviajy tell naa!! ( Following him)
Ranviajy: don't dare to follow me.. or else in last we both will regret for my actions..

Y/n stops..and ranvijay left

Naina: you are his wife right! Than also you are smiling while proposed.. what a game y/n.. for money ranviajy for love another boy..

Y/n pov:: oh I got it why he is upset y/nnn what you have done.. you are such a dumb...

Y/n:: I am not playing like you naina atleast
.. byee I don't think I have to give you explanation for my actions..

Naina: ohh after doing wrong thing how can you  give me reply in confidence??

Y/n: because I am not wrong yes the situation at which ranviajy saw me it was wrong but not our intentions..

Grandmother came...
Grandmother : go you both get ready party will start soon..

Y/n: yes... ( she got something in mind)
I have left some work in kitchen.. I will go in bit..
Grandmother: but go fast.. go naina you atleast get ready..
Naina: yess..( she left)

Pov: ranviajy came downstairs to drink some water.. saw y/n was cutting vegetables but not paying attention while cutting

Y/n pov: I think it may hurt him now more.. you are so duffer y/n .. how you can do this?? I was saying shyam not do this type of things but how I gonna make him believe that I am not wrong..

She was thinking so deeply as she was not paying attention and her hands get cut by knife..

Y/n: ahh!! Oh god..( she looks up and saw ranviajy was drinking water while looking at her hands)
Ranviajy!! When you came here??

Ranviajy: the time when you were Missing someone..

Y/n: sorry..
Ranviajy: should I call Shyam??
Y/n: why??
Ranviajy: you are hurt right!! I think you need him that's why..
Y/n: ranviajy look .. I know you are angry but it was all for fun.. he has girlfriend..
Ranviajy: ohh so means not you only he is also cheating on his girlfriend.. what a great couples..
Y/n: we are not couple ranviajy.. why are you thinking this much??
Ranviajy: cause you make me to think about it whenever I think about the situation it  hurts me more....and( ranviajy's dad came in)
Ranviajy dad: oohh!! What you both are doing here.. go and ready .
Y/n: g-going dad!! ( She said with crying eyes)
Ranviajy's dad: wait a sec.. both of you have any argument?? Why she crying ranvijay..
Ranviajy: I don't know..
Y/n: nothing dad.. I am going ( she hide her hands)

Ranviajy's dad: what happened to her??
Ranviajy: I am not her personal assistant who knows everything dad.. go and ask shyam he must know..
Ranviajy's dad: what.. listen where are you going??

the princeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें