The prince part-10

Y/n freshed up ...
Y/n:: am so tired ...
Ranviajy was talking to someone.. while standing in balcony..

Y/n also came outside..
Y/n: hi!
Ranviajy: hi ( he decline the call)
Y/n: who was on the phone??
Ranviajy: no one just random call from work.
Y/n: ohh!! I see .
Ranviajy: you remember shobhit!!
Y/n: yes I remember.. why??
Ranviajy: what if I say he is trying to kill dad!!
Y/n: what? Wait!! Really..
Ranviajy: hmm
Y/n:: why he is doing that!! Is he dumb..
Ranviajy: hm hm ( started laughing)
Y/n: wait you are kidding me!! You are telling me lie right to see my reaction ..
Ranviajy: yes and I got your reaction.. baby
Y/n: you are such a bad person..
Ranviajy: oh I am!! Let me show you what is bad person..
Y/n: what?? No I don't want to see let me see the view from the balcony..
Ranviajy: do you like it??
Y/n: hmm you are so lucky that you see this view every night .
Ranviajy : no I am lucky today that I am seeing this view with my woman today!!
Y/n: oh really..
Ranviajy:: hm really!!
Y/n: ok..
Ranviajy: y/n go and sleep you must be tired..
Y/n: what about u??
Ranviajy: you want me to sleep with you!!
Y/n: no I was asking you;are you not gonna sleep??
Ranviajy:: no I have work.. when that day come when you will say ranvijay come sleep with me!!
Y/n: I don't know must be soon..
Ranviajy: I am waiting..
Y/n: you should wait;;;

Y/n go towards bed...and slept..

Ranviajy pov:: I think I should not tell y/n about shobhit!! She will start thinking about this and will get tensed...

Y/n woke up in middle of night.. she was thirsty so she gone downstairs to drink water as she forgot to take water bottle...

Y/n: aish y/n why you forgot to take water bottle!!! Ahhhh!!! Mamaaa...

She hears some one shouting outside..

???: sorry-sorry please leave me .. I am your friend right ( shouted)

Y/n: who is he?? ( She was walking nearly to the door as door was closed but not locked )

When she open the door;; shobhit came inside saying SAVE ME FROM THE MONSTER.. he was covered with the blood and he was harshly got beaten..

Y/n: ahh!! Shobhit.. what happened??(She sat down as shobhit was on floor)
Shobhit: s-save m-m-me.. y/n..
Y/n: calm down.. I am here but what happened?? Who beat you ?? ( She was holding him)
Shobhit: r-r-ran( got shooted on head)
Y/n saw it and got scared.. saw towards door while ranvijay was coming and his gun was pointing shobhit..

Ranviajy: me!! I was beating him and now I killed him.. bastard wants to escape from me!!

Y/n got terrified as ranvijay was also covered with blood

Y/n got terrified as ranvijay was also covered with blood.. now she also as shobhit blood on her dress..

Ranviajy: are you oky?? Did he hurt you?? ( He came near to comfort her with his hand)

Y/n step back..
Y/n: don't touch me ..( she stand up)
Ranviajy: sorry .
Y/n: don't dare to touch me ranvijay!! ( His hand was covered with blood).
Ranviajy:: y/n what are you saying.. you can hear it..
Y/n: I CAN DAMIT AND I AM TELLING YOU TO MAKE A DISTANCE WITH ME ( she shouted on ranvijay)