The prince part-6

Ranvijay Pov:: he comes out saw y/n was sitting around his cousin talking and laughing...

Grandmother: Ranvijay come here..
Ranvijay: yes I am coming.
Y/n:: ranvijay in kitchen you were talking about some discipline grandmother he wants to learn it can you please teach him..
(Ranvijay was staring y/n.)
Ranvijay: hmm.. but from you
Y/n: me or grandmother who cares ?? It's about teaching..
Grandmother: yes it's about teaching.. even I can teach Better than y/n.
Ranvijay: no grandmother you can't!! Teach me..
Y/n: why?
Grandmother: why??
Ranvijay: idk but only y/n can teach me..
Grandmother: why?? Tell me the reason.
Y/n and his cousin: tell us the reason.
Ranvijay: only y/n can because it is just a little excuse to come near y/n .. Today she is looking so beautiful that I wanna to touch her badly... This is a fucking reason ...you all tell me why would grandmother will teach me.. she can't give me the fuck I want!!

The awkward silence was there between them..

Y/n was shocked
Y/n: ahh!! My phone.. my p-phone is ringing it is upstairs.. I should go byee( she ran)

Ranvijay: such a silly girl.. i should also go..

Grandmother: wait a second where you are going ahh! ( Twisting his ear)

Ranvijay: ahh!! Ahh grandmother leave..the excuse she taken to run away.. ( cut by grandmother)

Grandmother: phone?( She left his ear)

Ranvijay: yah that phone is with me..

Grandmother: with you?? Why??

Ranvijay: she left in kitchen so I took it..
Let me go now..

Y/n pov:: aishh!! This men.. I am irritated now from him.. how he can just say this in front of everyone.. he is shameless literally what they will think about me...

Y/n:: Ranvijayyyy ( shouted)

Ranvijay:: yes little princess..

Y/n: ahh!! ( Shocked)

Ranvijay: yes tell me..

Y/n: when you came here??

Ranvijay: just now you called me right!!

Y/n: ahh.. no no

Ranvijay: why you came upstairs??

Y/n: t-t-to find my phone it is ringing.. where it is?m ahh phone where are you??

Ranvijay: are you finding this?? ( Take out the phone)

Y/n: hmm?? Yes yes give me ..

Ranvijay: hmn!! No

Y/n: why?? ( She coming closer to take the phone)

Ranvijay raising his hand and making sure that y/n can't reach to the phone..

Y/n was coming closer:: give me..

Ranvijay: I promise y/n if you come one step closer to me I will fuk you so bad  that You will not able to walk properly and it will not my fault little princess.. the choice is yours..

Y/n: ( she step back) you pervert.. give me my phone

Ranvijay: only for you baby ...

Some one call ranvijay and y/n.

Ranvijay: why they always interrupt in my good moments..
y/n:: idk .. give me my phone.
Ranvijay: yah yah.. let's go

Y/n pov: we started to go downstairs and ranvijay was holding my hand when suddenly some one came and hug ranvijay which make him to leave my hand.. and as I was guessing she must be naina..