Twitcam.

"YY/NNNNNN!!!!!!!! COME QUICK! COME QUICK!!!!!! LIAM IS DOING THE TWITCAM!" your best friend yells to you from downstairs. You grab the bowl of popcorn that you were eating and ran downstairs to  where you're friend is sitting on the ground sprawled out watching the computer screen.

"Turn the volume up! Turn it up! Turn it up!" you yell at her as she starts fumbling with the computer.

You and your friend are big directioners and have been waiting for Liam to do the twitcam for a while now. Liam is your favorite and you couldn't wait to see his beautiful face yet again on your computer. Once you and your friend are settled you see Liam's  face pop up on the screen. Your friend started screaming.

"Shut up! I can't hear him!!!!" you yelled at her and she quieted down instantly.

"Hey guys! I'm gonna do a follow spree and maybe to the prettiest girl I'll do a shoutout." Liam said through the computer. You and your friend started screaming as you typed in a quick message to Liam hoping that he would follow you.

@SpoonHaters-- Hey Liam, you're probably never going to see this but if you do follow me! please? yea, thanks! @Real_Liam_Payne

You sighed knowing that you would never get a follow from him but it was worth a try. You continued  watching the twitcam with your friend and finally Liam said he had to go and do the follow spree. He said bye to everyone and left the screen. You took a deep breath knowing this was the time that he was following people and that he might follow you.

Suddenly, the computer beeped showing you that you had a new mention and a new follow.

@Real_Liam_Payne is now following you.

@Real_Liam_Payne-- Everyone follow this beautiful girl who I will be messaging for her number!! @SpoonHaters

You and your friend looked at each other in complete and utter shock. You and her started screaming at the top of your lungs and running around the room like the crazy people you are. And sure enough two minutes later your computer dinged saying you had a new DM.

@Real_Liam_Payne--- hey beautiful, can I have your number?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yea I know this one wasn't as good but I hope you still liked it! BBBBBTTTWWW I'm starting to write a fanfic and I'll start posting it once I get a couple chapters  done and get a few followers :)))))))))))))))))   : { )    <---- look he's got a mustache. okay, eer....welllllll see you next time!

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN

Thanks love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

bbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee